Keflex and Zometa drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Keflex and Zometa together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Keflex and Zometa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 738 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
738 people who take Keflex, Zometa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 9,505 users)
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Zometa 53,932 users)
Interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zometa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Keflex and Zometaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Keflex and Zometa (14,012 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Keflex (52 members)
- Support group for people who take Zometa
- Support group for people who take Keflex and Zometa
You may be interested in these posts
- Took keflex for cellulitis, and have been experiencing tremors, weakness, loss of coordination, and other scary symptoms.
- Taking Keflex for bladder infection. Also pyridium. Have multiple muscle spasms during the night.
- Six weeks after completing a 10-day course of Keflex for a bladder infection, my left hand began to tingle intermittently. X-rays show no abnormality, & the hand specialist to whom my GP referred me thinks the problem is due to a nerve in my neck & that I should see a neurologist if the...
- Recent onset of reflux after I rec'd my Zometa this month.
- Ray. I have been on Zometa infusions for 3 years now. One infusion per year for treatment of severe oseoporosis. I have been getting more and moe muscular spasms, feet, legs, intercostal and recently very severe chest spasms. I only recently began suspecting that it may be side effects from the...
- What to expect when you take Copegus and have Chapped Lips?
- Cannabis Sativa and Effexor Xr drug interaction
- Will you have Sle with Acthar?
- What to expect when you take Chantix and have Extrasystole?
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Perforomist?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cannabis Sativa and Effexor Xr
- Support group for people who take Acthar and have Sle?
- Support group for people who take Perforomist and have Breathing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who take Avonex and have Frequent Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Meticorten and have Bedsore?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.