Kevzara and Phentermine drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Kevzara and Phentermine together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Kevzara and Phentermine have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who take Kevzara and Phentermine together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Kevzara?
Kevzara has active ingredients of sarilumab. eHealthMe is studying from 10,876 Kevzara users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. eHealthMe is studying from 18,592 Phentermine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Kevzara and Phentermine reports submitted per year:
Common Kevzara and Phentermine drug interactions by gender *:
- Drug ineffective
- Drug ineffective
- Renal disorder
Common Kevzara and Phentermine drug interactions by age *:
- Drug ineffective
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Kevzara and Phentermine?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Kevzara (10,876 reports)
- Phentermine (18,592 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Kevzara and Phentermine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Kevzara side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,101 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2,375 reports
- Pain: 2,361 reports
- Joint swelling: 2,022 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,909 reports
- Joint pain: 1,774 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,661 reports
- Hair loss: 1,572 reports
Browse all side effects of Kevzara:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Phentermine side effects:
- Heart disease: 2,473 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,467 reports
- Chest pain: 2,149 reports
- Pain: 1,233 reports
Browse all side effects of Phentermine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Kevzara interactions:
- Kevzara and Methotrexate: 2,527 reports
- Kevzara and Prednisone: 2,052 reports
- Kevzara and Enbrel: 2,013 reports
- Kevzara and Xeljanz: 1,948 reports
- Kevzara and Orencia: 1,930 reports
- Kevzara and Humira: 1,903 reports
- Kevzara and Leflunomide: 1,848 reports
- Kevzara and Cimzia: 1,822 reports
- Kevzara and Sulfasalazine: 1,803 reports
- Kevzara and Simponi: 1,742 reports
Browse all interactions between Kevzara and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Phentermine interactions:
- Phentermine and Metformin: 528 reports
- Phentermine and Vitamin d: 522 reports
- Phentermine and Synthroid: 500 reports
- Phentermine and Gabapentin: 499 reports
- Phentermine and Ibu: 464 reports
- Phentermine and Profen: 463 reports
- Phentermine and Prednisone: 460 reports
- Phentermine and Lisinopril: 456 reports
- Phentermine and Xyrem: 435 reports
- Phentermine and Omeprazole: 418 reports
Browse all interactions between Phentermine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sarilumab and phentermine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Kevzara and Phentermine, respectively), and Kevzara and Phentermine (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Kevzara and Phentermine.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Forane and Torsade De Pointes - 4 seconds ago
- Fragmin and Pramipexole Dihydrochloride drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Xgeva and Fosinopril Sodium drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Renagel and Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy - 17 seconds ago
- Neuropathy Peripheral and Groin Pain - 27 seconds ago
- Melphalan and Gliosis - 31 seconds ago
- Vfend and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Abnormal - 35 seconds ago
- Loraz and Urine Alcohol Test Positive - 36 seconds ago
- Garcinia Cambogia and Stools - Watery - 39 seconds ago
- Garcinia Cambogia and Diarrhea - 39 seconds ago