Klonopin and Methylprednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Klonopin and Methylprednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Klonopin and Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
74 people who take Klonopin, Methylprednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Klonopin and Methylprednisolone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKlonopin and Methylprednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 46,349 users)
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,031 users)
Interactions between Klonopin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methylprednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Klonopin and Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Klonopin is used in:
- Methylprednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Really frustrated with having 2 periods a month or they come sooner and sooner after the last. Wondering if the medication could be an issue
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
- Dx with NPH. Managed to resolve the incontinence with bladder training. Still have gait issues. On Clonazepam, 0.5 - 1 mg. daily, Buproprion ER 300 mg., Suboxone 8 mg film strips, 1 - 2 daily. What cause, and/or effect, would the above prescriptions have on the NPH?
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
User reviews to the study
- I am having trouble concentrating and memory...they are testing me now for dementia...All my brain scans have come back normal but I have been taking Klonopin for 34 years
- I have breath Like I would Have a sinus infection or lung infection.It is the same odor as when I had bronchila pneumonia in January.I can't figure where it is coming from...HELP
- I took activated charcoal to help with alcohol poisoning. Now I'm worried that it may have removed the klonapin from my system. Please help!
- Hey, I would like to say I Am really worried about my hairs ...I loose my hairs to use this medicine ...I don't know what to do to stop hair loose more. Thanks
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...