Klonopin and Naproxen drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Klonopin and Naproxen. Common interactions include fatigue among females and insomnia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Klonopin and Naproxen have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 634 people who take Klonopin and Naproxen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
634 people who take Klonopin and Naproxen together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Klonopin?
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 62,445 Klonopin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Naproxen?
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 57,583 Naproxen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Klonopin and Naproxen reports submitted per year:
Klonopin and Naproxen drug interactions by gender *:
Klonopin and Naproxen drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Klonopin and Naproxen?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2015 Jan .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
- McFarlane, S. I. , "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2014 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Klonopin and Naproxen interactions:
- Depression: 85 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 71 reports
- High blood pressure: 68 reports
- Joint pain: 56 reports
- Dizziness: 54 reports
- Chest pain: 48 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 47 reports
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 46 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Klonopin and Naproxen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Klonopin side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 5,458 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,937 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,898 reports
- Depression: 4,404 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 4,220 reports
- Pain: 4,144 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3,957 reports
Browse all side effects of Klonopin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Naproxen side effects:
- Pain: 5,262 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,405 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,061 reports
- Joint pain: 3,463 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,226 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,909 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,902 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,775 reports
Browse all side effects of Naproxen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Klonopin interactions:
- Klonopin and Seroquel: 5,867 reports
- Klonopin and Neurontin: 4,829 reports
- Klonopin and Wellbutrin: 4,788 reports
- Klonopin and Cymbalta: 4,736 reports
- Klonopin and Zoloft: 4,700 reports
- Klonopin and Synthroid: 4,476 reports
- Klonopin and Aspirin: 4,295 reports
- Klonopin and Ambien: 4,100 reports
- Klonopin and Effexor: 4,029 reports
- Klonopin and Lamictal: 3,923 reports
Browse all interactions between Klonopin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Naproxen interactions:
- Naproxen and Methotrexate: 7,862 reports
- Naproxen and Prednisone: 6,887 reports
- Naproxen and Omeprazole: 6,183 reports
- Naproxen and Profen: 5,705 reports
- Naproxen and Ibu: 5,688 reports
- Naproxen and Ibuprofen: 5,683 reports
- Naproxen and Aspirin: 5,271 reports
- Naproxen and Humira: 4,919 reports
- Naproxen and Gabapentin: 4,569 reports
- Naproxen and Enbrel: 4,530 reports
Browse all interactions between Naproxen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clonazepam and naproxen (the active ingredients of Klonopin and Naproxen, respectively), and Klonopin and Naproxen (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Klonopin and Naproxen.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lisinopril and Cardizem Cd drug interaction - now
- Estradiol and Scoliosis - 3 seconds ago
- Epipen and Gabapentin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Noroxin and Asterixis - 17 seconds ago
- Victoza and Bladder Cancer - 18 seconds ago
- Myorisan and Keloids - 24 seconds ago
- Oxybutynin Chloride and Hiprex drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Orenitram and Liver Disorder - 29 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Taste - Impaired - 33 seconds ago
- Qvar 40 and Hallucinations - 35 seconds ago