Klonopin and Wellbutrin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Klonopin and Wellbutrin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Klonopin and Wellbutrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,600 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 27, 2017
3,600 people who take Klonopin, Wellbutrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Klonopin and Wellbutrin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKlonopin and Wellbutrin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 46,350 users)
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,403 users)
Interactions between Klonopin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Klonopin and Wellbutrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Klonopin is used in:
- Wellbutrin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Why do I get heartburn when I take oregano oil and klonopin? What can I do to prevent this?
- Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
- Really frustrated with having 2 periods a month or they come sooner and sooner after the last. Wondering if the medication could be an issue
- They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
- Dx with NPH. Managed to resolve the incontinence with bladder training. Still have gait issues. On Clonazepam, 0.5 - 1 mg. daily, Buproprion ER 300 mg., Suboxone 8 mg film strips, 1 - 2 daily. What cause, and/or effect, would the above prescriptions have on the NPH?