Konakion and Sandostatin lar drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Konakion and Sandostatin lar together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Konakion and Sandostatin lar have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Konakion and Sandostatin lar together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Konakion?
Konakion has active ingredients of phytonadione. eHealthMe is studying from 1,167 Konakion users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sandostatin lar?
Sandostatin lar has active ingredients of octreotide acetate. It is often used in acromegaly. eHealthMe is studying from 35,253 Sandostatin lar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Konakion and Sandostatin lar reports submitted per year:
Common Konakion and Sandostatin Lar drug interactions by gender *:
- Anaemia neonatal
- Hyperbilirubinaemia neonatal
- Injection site reaction
- Injection site scab
- Malignant neoplasm progression
Common Konakion and Sandostatin Lar drug interactions by age *:
- Balance disorder
- Gait disturbance
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Konakion and Sandostatin lar?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Azkur D, Yoldas T, Toyran M, Kocabas CN, "A pediatric case of anaphylaxis due to octreotide", Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology, 2011 Dec .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Konakion and Sandostatin lar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Konakion side effects:
- Erythema multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 131 reports
- Pneumonia: 107 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Konakion:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sandostatin lar side effects:
- Diarrhea: 8,204 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,141 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,857 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 5,396 reports
- Pain: 5,065 reports
- Weakness: 4,959 reports
- Abdominal pain: 4,709 reports
Browse all side effects of Sandostatin lar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Konakion interactions:
- Konakion and Lasix: 293 reports
- Konakion and Heparin: 165 reports
- Konakion and Pantoprazole: 160 reports
- Konakion and Nexium: 153 reports
- Konakion and Furosemide: 140 reports
Browse all interactions between Konakion and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sandostatin lar interactions:
- Sandostatin lar and Sandostatin: 18,342 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Afinitor: 1,895 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Metformin: 1,570 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Synthroid: 1,103 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Amlodipine: 1,000 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Pantoprazole: 762 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Aspirin: 744 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Zide: 735 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Vitamin d: 630 reports
- Sandostatin lar and Morphine: 629 reports
Browse all interactions between Sandostatin lar and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on phytonadione and octreotide acetate (the active ingredients of Konakion and Sandostatin lar, respectively), and Konakion and Sandostatin lar (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Konakion and Sandostatin lar.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bactrim and Anal Fissure - 16 seconds ago
- Gallbladder Disease and drugs of ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride - 35 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Tooth Extraction - 36 seconds ago
- Marijuana and Renal Cell Carcinoma - 37 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Sulfatrim drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Pancreatic Carcinoma - a minute ago
- Omeprazole and Pharyngeal Oedema - a minute ago
- Camptosar and Weakness - a minute ago
- Neurontin vs. Lamictal Cd - 2 minutes ago
- Coenzyme Q - 10 vs. Baby Aspirin - 2 minutes ago