Lac-hydrin and Cozaar drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 14 people who take Lac-hydrin and Cozaar. Common interactions include herpes zoster among females, and asthenia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lac-hydrin and Cozaar have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14 people who take Lac-hydrin and Cozaar together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lac-hydrin?
Lac-hydrin has active ingredients of ammonium lactate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 528 Lac-hydrin users.
What is Cozaar?
Cozaar has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 44,472 Cozaar users.
Number of Lac-hydrin and Cozaar reports submitted per year:
Common Lac-Hydrin and Cozaar drug interactions by gender *:
- Herpes zoster
- Mental disorder
- Mobility decreased
- Muscle tightness
- Neoplasm of appendix
- Joint swelling
- Carcinoid tumour
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chest discomfort
- Coronary arterial stent insertion
- Coronary artery stenosis
- Drug intolerance
Common Lac-Hydrin and Cozaar drug interactions by age *:
- Abdominal pain lower
- Diarrhoea haemorrhagic
- Peripheral swelling
- Back pain
- Blood calcium increased
- Blood glucose increased
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 4 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 3 people, 21.43%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 21.43%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 14.29%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 2 people, 14.29%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 14.29%
- Dry Skin: 2 people, 14.29%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 14.29%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2 people, 14.29%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lac-hydrin and Cozaar?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Browse interactions between Lac-hydrin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cozaar drug interactions:
- Cozaar and Aspirin: 7,104 reports
- Cozaar and Lasix: 5,688 reports
- Cozaar and Lipitor: 5,640 reports
- Cozaar and Norvasc: 4,457 reports
- Cozaar and Synthroid: 3,882 reports
- Cozaar and Metformin: 3,428 reports
- Cozaar and Furosemide: 3,113 reports
- Cozaar and Zocor: 3,057 reports
- Cozaar and Prilosec: 2,950 reports
- Cozaar and Plavix: 2,918 reports
Browse interactions between Cozaar and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ammonium lactate and losartan potassium (the active ingredients of Lac-hydrin and Cozaar, respectively), and Lac-hydrin and Cozaar (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lac-hydrin and Cozaar.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Conjunctivitis - 8 seconds ago
- Trikafta and Dynacin drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Prolensa and Fluconazole drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Vfend and Tremor - 31 seconds ago
- Permethrin and Fludara drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Actonel and Urge Incontinence - 45 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Vicodin Hp drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Ativan and Kadian drug interaction - a minute ago
- Colchicine and Nicotine Polacrilex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Medrol and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - a minute ago