Lactobacillus gg and Arava drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lactobacillus gg and Arava together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lactobacillus gg and Arava. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
1 person who takes Lactobacillus gg, Arava are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLactobacillus gg and Arava from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Arava has active ingredients of leflunomide. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Arava 26,029 users)
Interactions between Lactobacillus gg and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Arava and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lactobacillus gg and Aravaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lactobacillus gg (lactobacillus) is often used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Arava (leflunomide) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was recently switched to Leflunomide from Methotrexate for my RA. Soon after that, amphetamine levels were found in my urine (protocol with my Pain Mn doctor for patients to get drug screened). I had no idea why this was the case until I went online to this site & saw that this had happened to ...
User reviews to the study
- I am taking Arava 20 mg daily and perdneson 5 mg 2 tablets daily for last 18 months. Recently my increase my dose of prednisone 5 mg 4 tablets once a daily I have a serious issue with me I feel numbness in my lower portion legs knees and back. Some time I also feel dizzy ness in head. Feel ...
- Ive been in RA remission for years, with an occasional flare up, and nodules are increasing all over my body!!!! Is it this groups belief that arava (leflunomide) is linked to nodules?
- Hi I am Sue and have Bipolar 2 and severe anxiety. I am on a combination of meds and under a psych doctor and therapist. I battle with heat sensitivity and wondered if this was due to meds?
- I'm just beginning to take Arava in place of Methotrexate. I also do Remicade every 6 weeks. Anyone still using these together?
- I started Arava 2 weeks ago now I am having mood swings I have ruemotoid but I want to continue with this as my ruemotoid keeps me a little bed bound if any suggestions would help