Lactobacillus gg and Vitamin k drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lactobacillus gg and Vitamin k together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lactobacillus gg and Vitamin k. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1 person who takes Lactobacillus gg, Vitamin k are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- Acute hepatic failure
- Anaemia (lack of blood)
- Clostridium difficile colitis (inflammation of colon by clostridium difficile bacteria infection)
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine)
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure)
- Pyuria (condition of urine containing pus)
- Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)
- Respiratory failure (inadequate gas exchange by the respiratory system)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Lactobacillus gg with Vitamin k?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you.
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Vitamin k has active ingredients of vitamin k. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin k 1,455 users)
Interactions between Lactobacillus gg and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin k and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lactobacillus gg and Vitamin ka b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLactobacillus gg and Vitamin k from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Gg
- Support group for people who take Vitamin K
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Gg and Vitamin K
You may be interested in these posts
- Joining this group today because I am having a hard time figuring out why leafy greens (with high vit k?) give me irregular heart beats. I assume it thins my blood, and because I also have a heart murmur (leaky valve) am going to have a thorough examination this year.
- I have severe bone loss from several medications that are leaching my body of calcium! Broke my baby toe walking across the yard!
- Will you have Libido Decreased with Glucophage Xr?
- Will you have Arthropod Bite with Fenofibrate?
- Haldol and Coca drug interaction
- Will you have Aortic Valve Incompetence with Doxazosin Mesylate?
- Lyrica and Lady'S Bedstraw drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Glucophage Xr and have Libido Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Arthropod Bite?
- Support group for people who take Haldol and Coca
- Support group for people who take Doxazosin Mesylate and have Aortic Valve Incompetence?
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and Lady'S Bedstraw
- What to expect when you take Glucophage Xr and have Libido Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Fenofibrate and have Arthropod Bite?
- What to expect when you take Haldol and Coca
- What to expect when you take Doxazosin Mesylate and have Aortic Valve Incompetence?
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and Lady'S Bedstraw
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Tadalafil
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Singulair, Prevacid, Requip, Ventolin Hfa, Cymbalta, Tenormin, Zonisamide, Tresiba, Humalog Kwikpen, Metformin
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Niravam
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Synthroid, Femhrt, Multivitamin, Effexor, Lisinopril
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.