Lamictal xr and Methylphenidate hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lamictal xr and Methylphenidate hydrochloride together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lamictal xr and Methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Lamictal xr and Methylphenidate hydrochloride?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Lamictal xr and Methylphenidate hydrochloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Lamictal xr and Methylphenidate hydrochloride
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,303 users)
Methylphenidate hydrochloride has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Methylphenidate hydrochloride 3,131 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Lamictal xr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methylphenidate hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lamictal xr and Methylphenidate hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Yalcin O, Aslan AA, Sari BA, Turkbay T, "Possible methylphenidate related hoarseness and disturbances of voice quality: two pediatric cases", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2012 Sep .
- Yektas Ç, Samurcu ND, Tufan AE, "Loss of Eyebrows (Madarosis) After Use of Long-Acting Methylphenidate: Case Report", Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2017 Aug .
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- Gupta MC, Khanna J, Mathur R, Mittal N, "Lamotrigine-induced fulminant hepatic failure: an unusual presentation", IMSEAR, 2015 Jan .
- Alonso-Navarro H, Montes JM, Plaza-Nieto JF, Jiménez-Jiménez FJ, "Cataplexy Possibly Associated With Lamotrigine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2016 Aug .
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2015 Jan .
- Ersoy MA, Ersoy HT, "Manic symptoms associated with isotretinoin and methylphenidate combination: a case report", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2014 Sep .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Prickly Heat with Cartia Xt? - now
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Atherosclerosis with Accuneb - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Meningitis Chemical with Cartia Xt? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nausea with Persantine? - 4 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Pantoprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate - 4 seconds ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Pruritus with Grape Seed - 5 seconds ago
- Propafenone Hydrochloride and Procanbid drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Ejection Fraction Decreased with Rheumatoid Arthritis? - 8 seconds ago
- Men aged 20-29 who have Haemochromatosis with Valchlor - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Urea Nitrogen/Creatinine Ratio Increased with Dilaudid? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Diclofenac Potassium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Aleve, Prozac - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.