Lamictal and Flurbiprofen drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 19 people who take Lamictal and Flurbiprofen. Common interactions include oedema among females, and drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lamictal and Flurbiprofen have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
19 people who take Lamictal and Flurbiprofen together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lamictal?
Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is used in bipolar disorder. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 80,424 Lamictal users.
What is Flurbiprofen?
Flurbiprofen has active ingredients of flurbiprofen. It is used in rheumatoid arthritis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,570 Flurbiprofen users.
Number of Lamictal and Flurbiprofen reports submitted per year:
Common Lamictal and Flurbiprofen drug interactions by gender *:
- Body mass index increased
- Micturition urgency
- Anaphylactic reaction
- Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms
- Mouth ulceration
- Oral mucosal erythema
- Oropharyngeal pain
- Stevens-johnson syndrome
Common Lamictal and Flurbiprofen drug interactions by age *:
- Anaphylactic reaction
- Drug hypersensitivity
- Affective disorder
- Device expulsion
- Uterine spasm
- Body mass index increased
- Psoriatic arthropathy
- Chest pain
- Joint range of motion decreased
- Muscular weakness
Common conditions people have *:
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 42.11%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 5 people, 26.32%
- Migraine (headache): 5 people, 26.32%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 26.32%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 5 people, 26.32%
- Pain: 5 people, 26.32%
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 21.05%
- Itching: 4 people, 21.05%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 21.05%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 21.05%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lamictal and Flurbiprofen?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alonso-Navarro H, Montes JM, Plaza-Nieto JF, Jiménez-Jiménez FJ, "Cataplexy Possibly Associated With Lamotrigine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2016 Aug .
- Yaylaci S, Kocayigit I, Genc A, Tamer A, Gunduz H, "Sinus bradycardia caused by flurbiprofen intoxication", Nigerian Journal of Cardiology, 2015 Jan .
- Gupta MC, Khanna J, Mathur R, Mittal N, "Lamotrigine-induced fulminant hepatic failure: an unusual presentation", IMSEAR, 2015 Jan .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Lamictal drug interactions:
- Lamictal and Seroquel: 5,948 reports
- Lamictal and Keppra: 5,152 reports
- Lamictal and Abilify: 4,940 reports
- Lamictal and Wellbutrin: 4,542 reports
- Lamictal and Klonopin: 4,002 reports
- Lamictal and Cymbalta: 3,453 reports
- Lamictal and Clonazepam: 3,414 reports
- Lamictal and Topamax: 3,189 reports
- Lamictal and Effexor: 2,918 reports
- Lamictal and Xyrem: 2,862 reports
Browse interactions between Lamictal and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Flurbiprofen drug interactions:
- Flurbiprofen and Methotrexate: 342 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Prednisone: 230 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Prednisolone: 226 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Famotidine: 217 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Omeprazole: 201 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Lansoprazole: 195 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Profen: 193 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Furosemide: 186 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Morphine: 178 reports
- Flurbiprofen and Enbrel: 176 reports
Browse interactions between Flurbiprofen and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lamotrigine and flurbiprofen (the active ingredients of Lamictal and Flurbiprofen, respectively), and Lamictal and Flurbiprofen (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lamictal and Flurbiprofen.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Permethrin and Daypro drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Melphalan Hydrochloride and Pain - 21 seconds ago
- Humira and Cerebral Venous Thrombosis - 24 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Procan drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Testosterone Enanthate and Epivir drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Dulera and Cytomel drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Chondroitin Sulfate and Vytorin drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol and Haematochezia - 52 seconds ago
- Levalbuterol Hydrochloride and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 54 seconds ago