Lanoxin and Ventolin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lanoxin and Ventolin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lanoxin and Ventolin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 185 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
185 people who take Lanoxin, Ventolin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lanoxin and Ventolin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLanoxin and Ventolin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lanoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Lanoxin 19,233 users)
Ventolin has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Ventolin 32,727 users)
Interactions between Lanoxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ventolin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lanoxin and Ventolina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lanoxin (digoxin) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Ventolin (albuterol) is often used to treat asthma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lanoxin is used in:
- Ventolin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been using Ventolin/Salbutamol Inhaler for about 40 years. About 7-8 years ago I developed Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet. It has a seriously detrimental effect on my quality of life.
- I am suffering withdrawal symptoms coming of vetolin and I was wondering if anyone else had come off Ventolin and would like to share experiances thank you
- Does anybody have any suggestions for reducing the side effects of ventolin? Due to the pollen season, ventolin is sometimes the last resort to preventing major breathing problems, but it leaves you feeling sluggish the next day. Appreciate all input!
- I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
- I have acid flux and I HAVE breathing problems,and I HAVE IBS,AND I HAVE DEPRESSION AND I TAKE VITAMIN D,AND I TAKW MULITVITAMINS.
User reviews to the study
- I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...
- Only took ventilin for two days and spent evening of 2nd day and full 3rd day lying down with nausea... luckily I only needed for viral recovery. Must use something else if i ever have to use again...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- Been taking hydroxzyzine now taking ventolin inhaler do they mid. Noticed since been taking hydroxyzine asthma is worse at night is there a connection anyone know?
- Gradually increased pristiq from 50mg to 150mg over 6months and had an improvement of depression under regular circumstances, although if a stressful event were to occur I would skip back into depression instantly. Started mirtazopine 30mg and continued pristiq 150mg. I was extremely drowsy for ...