Lansoprazole and Biotin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lansoprazole and Biotin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lansoprazole and Biotin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 29, 2017
83 people who take Lansoprazole, Biotin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lansoprazole and Biotin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLansoprazole and Biotin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 56,569 users)
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from Biotin 10,208 users)
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Biotin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lansoprazole and Biotina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Biotin (biotin) is often used to treat hair loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lansoprazole is used in:
- Biotin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am taking synthriod 1.5 and been taking high dosage of biotin can the cause pressure on eyes
- M taking nature's bounty female multivitamins gummies with biotin 10,000 mcg once daily just few days ago I started to take. But it's been 3 days I feel headaches low b. P fatigue overall limp feelings. Multivitamin is for energy but I feel very dull. I want to know is that normal feeling or ...
- I am a 71 year old female, I have been taking a statin for over 5 years and started taking biotin about a year ago. I have severe pain in my right thigh for over 3 months now. My doctor took me off the statin a week ago, pain hasn't gotten any better. I am still taking biotin. I will stop ...
- Hi, I'm a 59-year-old female with Lichen Planus. I started taking biotin and it's appears to have aggravated my lichen planus trifold. Has anybody else experienced this as well?
- Hi I am 30 old female I had MM since 11 months . after stem cell transplant I loss my hair now it had been 3 moths since the stem cell my hair grows slowly my doctors suggesting to take revlimid for 6 months after stem cell but iam afriad that my hair will not grow faster I want to grow my ...
User reviews to the study
- It has just been brought to my attention that my blurred vision may be the result of taking lansoprazole. This would be great news as I have been attending an eye hospital who were unable to help and now seeing a neurologist next week.
- Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
- I am 68 years old I have been on Lanzoprazole for about 7 years now having had very bad heartburn. On my doctor's advice, I have recently increased the dosage from 1 x 15mg tablet daily to 2 x 15mg tablet daily. I have recently, during an endoscopy, been found to have developed a polyp and I am ...
- My daughter had whipple operation before six months in BRI hospital in Bristol. She was only 18 years old, she had solid pseudo papillary tumor in the head of pancreas. After this big big operation my daughter has to take creon with every meal and also lansoprazole 30 mg gastro resistant ...
- I have had A-Fib which has been under control since I had an atrial ablation and take medication. I am in normal rythm now, My question is can taking biotin for hair growth cause palpitations, which I still get sometimes, I cant afford to take any chances