Lariam and Tylenol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lariam and Tylenol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lariam and Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
23 people who take Lariam, Tylenol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Lariam and Tylenol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLariam and Tylenol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lariam has active ingredients of mefloquine hydrochloride. It is often used in malaria. (latest outcomes from Lariam 3,078 users)
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,115 users)
Interactions between Lariam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lariam and Tylenola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lariam (mefloquine hydrochloride) is often used to treat malaria. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- A Zolledronic infusion has been recommended by my doctor. I am currently taking the above mentioned drugs and am wonderIngrif I should go ahead with the Z. Infusion. Any reports available?
- Does taking Tylenol help with the muscle cramps caused by west nile virus?
- I took six courses of lariam 3 months ago. So, I haven't taken any for 6 week. I've noticed I am losing a lot of hair,. My question is- is this permanent or will hair regrow?
- Anyone else have similar reaction with the mind?