Latanoprost and Melatonin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Latanoprost and Melatonin. Common interactions include memory impairment among females and fall among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Latanoprost and Melatonin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 339 people who take Latanoprost and Melatonin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
339 people who take Latanoprost and Melatonin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Latanoprost?
Latanoprost has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. eHealthMe is studying from 28,374 Latanoprost users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 43,018 Melatonin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Latanoprost and Melatonin reports submitted per year:
Latanoprost and Melatonin drug interactions by gender *:
Latanoprost and Melatonin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Latanoprost and Melatonin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Latanoprost (28,374 reports)
- Melatonin (43,018 reports)
Common Latanoprost and Melatonin interactions:
- Weakness: 8 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Latanoprost and Melatonin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Latanoprost side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,849 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,337 reports
- Diarrhea: 991 reports
- Dizziness: 953 reports
- Weakness: 929 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 915 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 888 reports
Browse all side effects of Latanoprost:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Melatonin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,807 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,371 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,366 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,362 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2,236 reports
- Pain: 2,058 reports
- Weakness: 2,031 reports
- Dizziness: 2,016 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,002 reports
Browse all side effects of Melatonin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Latanoprost interactions:
- Latanoprost and Aspirin: 3,562 reports
- Latanoprost and Timolol: 2,459 reports
- Latanoprost and Omeprazole: 2,369 reports
- Latanoprost and Amlodipine: 2,273 reports
- Latanoprost and Lumigan: 2,196 reports
- Latanoprost and Lisinopril: 2,120 reports
- Latanoprost and Furosemide: 2,039 reports
- Latanoprost and Metformin: 1,942 reports
- Latanoprost and Vitamin d: 1,885 reports
- Latanoprost and Simvastatin: 1,803 reports
Browse all interactions between Latanoprost and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Melatonin interactions:
- Melatonin and Vitamin d: 7,492 reports
- Melatonin and Aspirin: 6,947 reports
- Melatonin and Gabapentin: 5,770 reports
- Melatonin and Omeprazole: 4,872 reports
- Melatonin and Vitamin d3: 4,597 reports
- Melatonin and Tylenol: 3,792 reports
- Melatonin and Prednisone: 3,753 reports
- Melatonin and Magnesium: 3,650 reports
- Melatonin and Vitamin b12: 3,496 reports
- Melatonin and Fish oil: 3,484 reports
Browse all interactions between Melatonin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on latanoprost and melatonin (the active ingredients of Latanoprost and Melatonin, respectively), and Latanoprost and Melatonin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Latanoprost and Melatonin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Viramune and Uterine Contractions - 11 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Ischaemia - 25 seconds ago
- Mucinex and Mycelex drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Venous Thrombosis Limb - 34 seconds ago
- How effective is Opana for Chronic Gouty Arthritis? - 45 seconds ago
- Norethidrone vs. Provera - 46 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Gastrointestinal Necrosis - 56 seconds ago
- Pulmonary Hypertension and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - a minute ago
- Acyclovir and Drug Hypersensitivity - a minute ago
- Norco and Avian Influenza - a minute ago