Lente insulin and Hiprex drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lente insulin and Hiprex together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lente insulin and Hiprex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 11, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lente insulin and Hiprex?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLente insulin and Hiprex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lente insulin has active ingredients of insulin zinc susp beef. (latest outcomes from Lente insulin 121 users)
Hiprex has active ingredients of methenamine hippurate. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Hiprex 392 users)
Interactions between Lente insulin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hiprex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lente insulin and Hiprexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lente insulin (insulin zinc susp beef) is often used to treat diabetes. Hiprex (methenamine hippurate) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Since started hiprex just over a week my symptoms of cystitis have come back but gp says both of these can cause this then gets better but I'm not sure that is right so do I stop hiprex?
- Is there a substitute for Hiprex that will not cause hair loss? If I stop this Med, will my hair start growing again? Has anyone used Rogain or Kerinique to help?
- I take magnesium for muscle cramps and to prevent migraines. I have been taking Hiprex for recurrent cystitus.
- Everyday I have a headache and my whole body feels inflamed. Ihave been taking hiprex for a while now and I wasn't like this before. I have been wondering whether hiprex is the culprit.
- Hello! I have been dealing with a recurring UTI for over 6 months...Klebsiella P. My doctor has just started me on Hiprex. I would like to get all the information I can from others who are dealing with this. Thanks!!