Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 82 people who take Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride. Common interactions include osteoporosis among females, and diarrhoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
82 people who take Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Leucovorin calcium?
Leucovorin calcium has active ingredients of leucovorin calcium. It is used in rheumatoid arthritis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 22,779 Leucovorin calcium users.
What is Metformin hydrochloride?
Metformin hydrochloride has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is used in diabetes. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 51,892 Metformin hydrochloride users.
Number of Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Common Leucovorin Calcium and Metformin Hydrochloride drug interactions by gender *:
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Respiratory failure
- Bone erosion
- C-reactive protein increased
- Drug ineffective
- Drug intolerance
- Drug-induced liver injury
- Gastrointestinal infection
Common Leucovorin Calcium and Metformin Hydrochloride drug interactions by age *:
- Foetal disorder
- Foetal exposure during pregnancy
- Low birth weight baby
- Neutropenia neonatal
- Premature baby
- Oropharyngeal pain
- Urinary tract infection
- Mixed liver injury
- Haemoglobin increased
- Hepatic cirrhosis
- Hepatic fibrosis
- Hepatic steatosis
- Joint ankylosis
- Liver disorder
- Localised infection
- Tumour lysis syndrome
- Perineal infection
- Pulmonary embolism
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 15 people, 18.29%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 8 people, 9.76%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 8 people, 9.76%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 8 people, 9.76%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 7 people, 8.54%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 7 people, 8.54%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 7 people, 8.54%
- Colorectal Cancer Stage Iv (cancer of colon and rectal spreads to liver or lung): 6 people, 7.32%
- Colorectal Cancer Metastatic (cancer of colon and rectal spreads to other parts): 6 people, 7.32%
- K-Ras Gene Mutation: 5 people, 6.10%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- T.Audi Yanto, I.Huang, F.Nathania Kosasih, NP Hardjo Lugito, "Nightmare and Abnormal Dreams: Rare Side Effects of Metformin?", Case Reports in Endocrinology, 2018 Jan .
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
- Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V, "Metformin and sleep disorders", Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 2012 Jan .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Leucovorin calcium side effects (22,779 reports)
- Metformin hydrochloride side effects (51,892 reports)
Common Leucovorin calcium drug interactions:
- Leucovorin calcium and Fluorouracil: 14,364 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Oxaliplatin: 6,184 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Methotrexate: 3,693 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Avastin: 2,707 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Dexamethasone: 1,863 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Eloxatin: 1,833 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Prednisone: 1,316 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Ondansetron: 1,129 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Camptosar: 1,028 reports
- Leucovorin calcium and Cyclophosphamide: 1,014 reports
Browse interactions between Leucovorin calcium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metformin hydrochloride drug interactions:
- Metformin hydrochloride and Aspirin: 6,695 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Lisinopril: 4,164 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Furosemide: 3,833 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Simvastatin: 3,664 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Amlodipine: 3,015 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Gabapentin: 2,859 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Ramipril: 2,711 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 2,679 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Prednisone: 2,665 reports
- Metformin hydrochloride and Glimepiride: 2,477 reports
Browse interactions between Metformin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on leucovorin calcium and metformin hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride, respectively), and Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Leucovorin calcium and Metformin hydrochloride.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Auryxia and Ondansetron drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Colecalciferol and Hepatitis C - 42 seconds ago
- Trulicity and Blood Urine Present - 50 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Macrobid drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cellcept and Ultravist drug interaction - a minute ago
- Botox and Keppra drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cardizem and Magnesium Citrate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Xifaxan and Avastin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Captopril and Ganciclovir drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Zofran Odt and Nausea And Vomiting - 2 minutes ago