Levetiracetam and Jethi-madh drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Levetiracetam and Jethi-madh together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levetiracetam and Jethi-madh. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levetiracetam and Jethi-madh?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevetiracetam and Jethi-madh from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levetiracetam has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Levetiracetam 17,735 users)
Jethi-madh has active ingredients of licorice.
Interactions between Levetiracetam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Jethi-madh and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levetiracetam and Jethi-madha b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is anyone losing hair since they have been on the meds levetiracetam or lomotrigine? I have been losing my hair and I'm really worried about my hair loss. I would appreciate any help or information you can give me. I am on 175 mgs. of lomotrigine per day and 1075 mgs. of levetiracetam per day. I ...
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of ...
- Son had an Ischemic stroke , has small seizures, I know he is using Marijuana, would like to know if there are any interactions with the medicines listed
- Have any of you taken Keppra and 5 HTP together and if so, did you have any adverse side effects?
- I have seizures and they have not found out why. I had a second mri when they found I had a bone lesion on my skull. I had to wait a year to find get the money for a bone marrow biopsy to confirm the diagnosis of multiple myeloma. I had a stem cell transplant and achieved remission. I then ...