Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who take Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Levocetirizine dihydrochloride?
Levocetirizine dihydrochloride has active ingredients of levocetirizine dihydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 1,938 Levocetirizine dihydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Revatio?
Revatio has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in pulmonary hypertension. eHealthMe is studying from 43,589 Revatio users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio reports submitted per year:
Common Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Revatio drug interactions by gender *:
- Head injury
- Drug ineffective
- Device related infection
- Eosinophilic pneumonia
- Right ventricular failure
Common Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Revatio drug interactions by age *:
- Drug ineffective
- Head injury
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Jeong SY, Jeon SJ, Kim YR, Choi SS, Kwak HS, "A Rare Case of Viagra Induced Toxic Encephalopathy", Investigative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2016 Sep .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 125 reports
- Rashes (redness): 114 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 112 reports
- Diarrhea: 111 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 108 reports
Browse all side effects of Levocetirizine dihydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Revatio side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 6,977 reports
- Death: 5,590 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,581 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,940 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,835 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,524 reports
Browse all side effects of Revatio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levocetirizine dihydrochloride interactions:
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Aspirin: 227 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Omeprazole: 218 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Gabapentin: 197 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Pantoprazole: 177 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Prednisone: 161 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Vitamin d: 160 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Metformin: 154 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Furosemide: 147 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Tramadol: 146 reports
- Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Montelukast sodium: 144 reports
Browse all interactions between Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Revatio interactions:
- Revatio and Letairis: 12,063 reports
- Revatio and Tracleer: 6,703 reports
- Revatio and Remodulin: 6,683 reports
- Revatio and Coumadin: 5,677 reports
- Revatio and Tyvaso: 4,950 reports
- Revatio and Opsumit: 4,077 reports
- Revatio and Lasix: 3,883 reports
- Revatio and Ambrisentan: 3,641 reports
- Revatio and Furosemide: 2,758 reports
- Revatio and Aspirin: 2,205 reports
Browse all interactions between Revatio and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levocetirizine dihydrochloride and sildenafil citrate (the active ingredients of Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio, respectively), and Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Levocetirizine dihydrochloride and Revatio.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norfloxacin and Muscle Contractions Involuntary - 2 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Clonazepam drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Obstructive Airways Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Celexa and Keflex drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Tongue Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Celexa and Xenical drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia - 13 seconds ago
- Magnesium Phosphate and Headache - 14 seconds ago
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride and Parkinsonism Aggravated - 16 seconds ago
- Celexa and Zanaflex drug interaction - 21 seconds ago