Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Levonorgestrel?
Levonorgestrel has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. eHealthMe is studying from 3,394 Levonorgestrel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Buspirone hcl?
Buspirone hcl has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 7,749 Buspirone hcl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl reports submitted per year:
Common Levonorgestrel and Buspirone Hcl drug interactions by gender *:
Common Levonorgestrel and Buspirone Hcl drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Levonorgestrel (3,394 reports)
- Buspirone hcl (7,749 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levonorgestrel side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 456 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 169 reports
- Dizziness: 136 reports
- Abdominal pain: 133 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 131 reports
- Vaginal bleeding: 127 reports
Browse all side effects of Levonorgestrel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Buspirone hcl side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 640 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 484 reports
- Depression: 435 reports
- Pain: 403 reports
- Drug ineffective: 381 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 375 reports
- High blood pressure: 318 reports
Browse all side effects of Buspirone hcl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levonorgestrel interactions:
- Levonorgestrel and Ibu: 131 reports
Browse all interactions between Levonorgestrel and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Buspirone hcl interactions:
- Buspirone hcl and Xyrem: 2,137 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Gabapentin: 1,277 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Omeprazole: 1,067 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Vitamin d: 893 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Adderall: 833 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Clonazepam: 774 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Lisinopril: 763 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Ibu: 729 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Ibuprofen: 728 reports
- Buspirone hcl and Cymbalta: 713 reports
Browse all interactions between Buspirone hcl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levonorgestrel and buspirone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl, respectively), and Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Levonorgestrel and Buspirone hcl.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clarithromycin and Meclizine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate and Generalised Oedema - 9 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Esgic drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Cosopt Pf and Eye Infection Bacterial - 16 seconds ago
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) and Rebound Effect - 19 seconds ago
- Epivir and Fistula - 21 seconds ago
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) and Papillary Thyroid Cancer - 23 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Tamoxifen Citrate drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Weight Decreased and drugs of ingredients of liraglutide - 26 seconds ago
- Vermox and Urticaria Aggravated - 29 seconds ago