Lidocaine and Famotidine drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lidocaine and Famotidine. Common interactions include vomiting among females and renal failure among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lidocaine and Famotidine have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 598 people who take Lidocaine and Famotidine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
598 people who take Lidocaine and Famotidine together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lidocaine?
Lidocaine has active ingredients of lidocaine. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 15,233 Lidocaine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Famotidine?
Famotidine has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 66,153 Famotidine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lidocaine and Famotidine reports submitted per year:
Lidocaine and Famotidine drug interactions by gender *:
Lidocaine and Famotidine drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lidocaine and Famotidine?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Lidocaine and Famotidine interactions:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 39 reports
- Death: 33 reports
- Depression: 21 reports
- Diarrhea: 18 reports
- Chest pain: 8 reports
- Joint pain: 6 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Lidocaine and Famotidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lidocaine side effects:
- Pain: 1,948 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,406 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,048 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 984 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 948 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 944 reports
Browse all side effects of Lidocaine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Famotidine side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 4,322 reports
- Fever: 3,602 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,357 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,289 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,036 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2,975 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 2,854 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,776 reports
Browse all side effects of Famotidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lidocaine interactions:
- Lidocaine and Acetaminophen: 2,840 reports
- Lidocaine and Hydramine: 2,028 reports
- Lidocaine and Heparin: 1,960 reports
- Lidocaine and Epinephrine: 1,875 reports
- Lidocaine and Aspirin: 1,822 reports
- Lidocaine and Fentanyl: 1,775 reports
- Lidocaine and Morphine: 1,567 reports
- Lidocaine and Gabapentin: 1,382 reports
- Lidocaine and Propofol: 1,367 reports
- Lidocaine and Prednisone: 1,344 reports
Browse all interactions between Lidocaine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Famotidine interactions:
- Famotidine and Aspirin: 9,871 reports
- Famotidine and Furosemide: 7,538 reports
- Famotidine and Prednisone: 6,534 reports
- Famotidine and Amlodipine: 6,430 reports
- Famotidine and Omeprazole: 6,379 reports
- Famotidine and Lisinopril: 6,100 reports
- Famotidine and Gabapentin: 5,983 reports
- Famotidine and Ondansetron: 4,968 reports
- Famotidine and Nexium: 4,953 reports
- Famotidine and Vitamin d: 4,903 reports
Browse all interactions between Famotidine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lidocaine and famotidine (the active ingredients of Lidocaine and Famotidine, respectively), and Lidocaine and Famotidine (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lidocaine and Famotidine.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diovan and Throat Irritation - 6 seconds ago
- Venous Thrombosis Limb and drugs of ingredients of megestrol acetate - 29 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Insulin drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Osteoporosis and Artery Dissection - 38 seconds ago
- Navelbine and Hemiplegia - 42 seconds ago
- Haldol and Nervous System Disorder - 43 seconds ago
- Ativan and Poikilocytosis - 43 seconds ago
- Rogaine and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Captopril and Combivent drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Xigduo Xr and Tachycardia Aggravated - a minute ago