Lidoderm and Meloxicam drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lidoderm and Meloxicam. Common interactions include gastrooesophageal reflux disease among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lidoderm and Meloxicam have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 339 people who take Lidoderm and Meloxicam from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
339 people who take Lidoderm and Meloxicam together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lidoderm?
Lidoderm has active ingredients of lidocaine. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 9,844 Lidoderm users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Meloxicam?
Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 58,068 Meloxicam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lidoderm and Meloxicam reports submitted per year:
Lidoderm and Meloxicam drug interactions by gender *:
Lidoderm and Meloxicam drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lidoderm and Meloxicam?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Association of Meloxicam Use with the Risk of Acute Pancreatitis: A Case–Control Study", Clinical drug investigation, 2015 Oct .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Lidoderm and Meloxicam interactions:
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 31 reports
- High blood pressure: 23 reports
- Chest pain: 12 reports
- Constipation: 10 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Lidoderm and Meloxicam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lidoderm side effects:
- Pain: 1,173 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 922 reports
- Weakness: 750 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 696 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 676 reports
Browse all side effects of Lidoderm:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Meloxicam side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 5,797 reports
- Pain: 4,875 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,602 reports
- Joint pain: 4,093 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,976 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,894 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 2,865 reports
Browse all side effects of Meloxicam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lidoderm interactions:
- Lidoderm and Aspirin: 1,914 reports
- Lidoderm and Lyrica: 1,650 reports
- Lidoderm and Gabapentin: 1,598 reports
- Lidoderm and Prednisone: 1,416 reports
- Lidoderm and Nexium: 1,242 reports
- Lidoderm and Cymbalta: 1,240 reports
- Lidoderm and Lisinopril: 1,219 reports
- Lidoderm and Neurontin: 1,189 reports
- Lidoderm and Omeprazole: 1,168 reports
- Lidoderm and Vitamin d: 1,161 reports
Browse all interactions between Lidoderm and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Meloxicam interactions:
- Meloxicam and Methotrexate: 9,428 reports
- Meloxicam and Omeprazole: 8,532 reports
- Meloxicam and Gabapentin: 8,455 reports
- Meloxicam and Aspirin: 7,632 reports
- Meloxicam and Humira: 7,579 reports
- Meloxicam and Prednisone: 7,558 reports
- Meloxicam and Lisinopril: 7,133 reports
- Meloxicam and Tramadol: 6,841 reports
- Meloxicam and Metformin: 5,510 reports
- Meloxicam and Vitamin d: 5,449 reports
Browse all interactions between Meloxicam and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lidocaine and meloxicam (the active ingredients of Lidoderm and Meloxicam, respectively), and Lidoderm and Meloxicam (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lidoderm and Meloxicam.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Restasis and Hepatitis B - 7 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Pulmonary Hilum Mass - 8 seconds ago
- Tykerb and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection - 14 seconds ago
- Genotropin and Proctalgia - 15 seconds ago
- Fludara and Follicle Centre Lymphoma, Follicular Grade I, Ii, Iii Recurrent - 21 seconds ago
- Protamine Sulfate and Aseptic Necrosis - 25 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium vs. Bronkaid Mist - 35 seconds ago
- Aptivus and Tinnitus - 47 seconds ago
- Didronel and Bronchiectasis - 50 seconds ago
- Arava and Botox drug interaction - 57 seconds ago