Linezolid and Zopiclone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Linezolid and Zopiclone. Common interactions include ligament injury among females and anaemia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Linezolid and Zopiclone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 171 people who take Linezolid and Zopiclone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
171 people who take Linezolid and Zopiclone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Linezolid?
Linezolid has active ingredients of linezolid. It is often used in infection. eHealthMe is studying from 17,020 Linezolid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 42,646 Zopiclone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Linezolid and Zopiclone reports submitted per year:
Linezolid and Zopiclone drug interactions by gender *:
Linezolid and Zopiclone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Linezolid and Zopiclone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lai HC, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Zopiclone use associated with increased risk of acute pancreatitis: a case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of clinical practice, 2015 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Linezolid and Zopiclone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Linezolid side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1,553 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,122 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 808 reports
- Fever: 765 reports
- Diarrhea: 685 reports
- Serotonin syndrome (occurs when two drugs that affect the body's level of serotonin are taken together at the same time): 681 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 629 reports
Browse all side effects of Linezolid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,858 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,495 reports
- Pain: 3,283 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,202 reports
- Rashes (redness): 3,128 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,118 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,045 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 2,527 reports
- Indigestion: 2,525 reports
Browse all side effects of Zopiclone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Linezolid interactions:
- Linezolid and Meropenem: 3,172 reports
- Linezolid and Pyrazinamide: 1,402 reports
- Linezolid and Moxifloxacin: 1,325 reports
- Linezolid and Fluconazole: 1,213 reports
- Linezolid and Furosemide: 1,148 reports
- Linezolid and Omeprazole: 1,114 reports
- Linezolid and Prednisone: 1,108 reports
- Linezolid and Pantoprazole: 995 reports
- Linezolid and Ceftriaxone: 994 reports
- Linezolid and Metronidazole: 910 reports
Browse all interactions between Linezolid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone interactions:
- Zopiclone and Prednisone: 5,793 reports
- Zopiclone and Pantoprazole: 5,708 reports
- Zopiclone and Furosemide: 3,876 reports
- Zopiclone and Methotrexate: 3,875 reports
- Zopiclone and Paracetamol: 3,732 reports
- Zopiclone and Omeprazole: 3,554 reports
- Zopiclone and Sertraline: 3,249 reports
- Zopiclone and Gabapentin: 3,095 reports
- Zopiclone and Clonazepam: 3,063 reports
- Zopiclone and Amlodipine: 3,060 reports
Browse all interactions between Zopiclone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on linezolid and eszopiclone (the active ingredients of Linezolid and Zopiclone, respectively), and Linezolid and Zopiclone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Linezolid and Zopiclone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Farxiga and Bacterial Infection - 36 seconds ago
- Skin Wrinkling and Deep Venous Thrombosis - 51 seconds ago
- Gliclazide and Quinine Sulfate drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Cimzia and Acute Kidney Failure - a minute ago
- Cimzia and Renal Failure - Acute - a minute ago
- Tarceva and Sinus Bradycardia - a minute ago
- Taste - Impaired and drugs of ingredients of hydroxyurea - 2 minutes ago
- Thyroid Diseases and drugs of ingredients of methylsulfonylmethane - 2 minutes ago
- Tecfidera and Throat Tightness - 3 minutes ago
- Thiamine Hcl and Thrombocytopenia - 4 minutes ago