Lipitor and Dolobid drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lipitor and Dolobid. Common interactions include neuropathy peripheral among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lipitor and Dolobid have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take Lipitor and Dolobid from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20 people who take Lipitor and Dolobid together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lipitor?
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 247,418 Lipitor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dolobid?
Dolobid has active ingredients of diflunisal. eHealthMe is studying from 347 Dolobid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lipitor and Dolobid reports submitted per year:
Common Lipitor and Dolobid drug interactions by gender *:
- Neuropathy peripheral
- Visual impairment
- Abdominal pain
- Ankle fracture
- Appetite disorder
- Back pain
- Bladder prolapse
- Blood creatinine increased
- Bone pain
- Chronic kidney disease
- Hyperparathyroidism secondary
- Bone disorder
- Cardiac amyloidosis
- Coronary artery disease
- Drug hypersensitivity
- Drug ineffective
Common Lipitor and Dolobid drug interactions by age *:
- Calculus urinary
- Muscle spasms
- Calculus ureteric
- Flank pain
- White blood cell count increased
- Breast cancer
- Breast discharge
- Chronic kidney disease
- Neuropathy peripheral
- Bone pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Colonic obstruction
- Colonic polyp
- Decreased activity
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic foot
- Diabetic retinopathy
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 30.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 20.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 20.00%
- Asthma: 3 people, 15.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 15.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 3 people, 15.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 15.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 10.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 10.00%
- Blood Disorder: 2 people, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lipitor and Dolobid?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Proti? D, Balti? S, Stupar N, Pavlov-Dolijanovi? S, Mugo?a S, Todorovi? Z, "A case of myositis with immunological background associated with statin use", Open Medicine, 2014 Oct .
- Goldie MP, "Atorvastatin: a new treatment for periodontal disease?", , 2012 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Lipitor and Dolobid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lipitor side effects:
- Type 2 diabetes: 14,678 reports
- Weakness: 14,362 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14,288 reports
- Pain: 12,135 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 11,791 reports
- Drug ineffective: 11,356 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 11,216 reports
Browse all side effects of Lipitor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lipitor interactions:
- Lipitor and Aspirin: 40,975 reports
- Lipitor and Lisinopril: 20,552 reports
- Lipitor and Plavix: 19,007 reports
- Lipitor and Metformin: 18,938 reports
- Lipitor and Lasix: 18,014 reports
- Lipitor and Synthroid: 16,345 reports
- Lipitor and Norvasc: 14,936 reports
- Lipitor and Nexium: 13,980 reports
- Lipitor and Prednisone: 13,150 reports
- Lipitor and Atenolol: 11,555 reports
Browse all interactions between Lipitor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on atorvastatin calcium and diflunisal (the active ingredients of Lipitor and Dolobid, respectively), and Lipitor and Dolobid (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lipitor and Dolobid.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tylenol and Monopril drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Potassium and Injection Site Warmth - 7 seconds ago
- Tenormin and Brain Natriuretic Peptide Increased - 13 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Drug Effect Decreased - 13 seconds ago
- Cosentyx vs. Meloxicam - 13 seconds ago
- Cefdinir and Epilepsy - 19 seconds ago
- Vibramycin and Penlac drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Throat Tightness - 25 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Desvenlafaxine Succinate drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Daliresp and Hearing Impaired - 38 seconds ago