Lisinopril and Lipitor drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Lipitor. Common interactions include dyspnoea among females and pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lisinopril and Lipitor have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,270 people who take Lisinopril and Lipitor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
21,270 people who take Lisinopril and Lipitor together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lisinopril?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 325,752 Lisinopril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lipitor?
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 247,469 Lipitor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lisinopril and Lipitor reports submitted per year:
Lisinopril and Lipitor drug interactions by gender *:
Lisinopril and Lipitor drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lisinopril and Lipitor?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Proti? D, Balti? S, Stupar N, Pavlov-Dolijanovi? S, Mugo?a S, Todorovi? Z, "A case of myositis with immunological background associated with statin use", Open Medicine, 2014 Oct .
- Dobrosavljevi? Vukojevi? D, Stojkovi? Filipovi? J, Sjerobabin M, Vukovi? J, Vesi? S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
- Goldie MP, "Atorvastatin: a new treatment for periodontal disease?", , 2012 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Lisinopril and Lipitor interactions:
- Pain: 1,461 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 1,382 reports
- Weakness: 1,311 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,306 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 1,274 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,226 reports
- Dizziness: 1,082 reports
- Heart attack: 1,060 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Lisinopril and Lipitor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lisinopril side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20,962 reports
- Diarrhea: 16,979 reports
- Drug ineffective: 16,717 reports
- Pain: 15,476 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 15,475 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,865 reports
Browse all side effects of Lisinopril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lipitor side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15,047 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 14,678 reports
- Weakness: 14,362 reports
- Pain: 12,716 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 11,791 reports
- Drug ineffective: 11,356 reports
Browse all side effects of Lipitor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lisinopril interactions:
- Lisinopril and Aspirin: 64,979 reports
- Lisinopril and Metformin: 48,820 reports
- Lisinopril and Simvastatin: 33,338 reports
- Lisinopril and Omeprazole: 33,088 reports
- Lisinopril and Amlodipine: 32,164 reports
- Lisinopril and Furosemide: 30,950 reports
- Lisinopril and Gabapentin: 27,271 reports
- Lisinopril and Zide: 25,892 reports
- Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide: 25,815 reports
- Lisinopril and Prednisone: 22,657 reports
Browse all interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lipitor interactions:
- Lipitor and Aspirin: 40,975 reports
- Lipitor and Plavix: 19,007 reports
- Lipitor and Metformin: 18,938 reports
- Lipitor and Lasix: 18,014 reports
- Lipitor and Synthroid: 17,071 reports
- Lipitor and Norvasc: 15,400 reports
- Lipitor and Nexium: 13,980 reports
- Lipitor and Prednisone: 13,150 reports
- Lipitor and Atenolol: 11,555 reports
Browse all interactions between Lipitor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lisinopril and atorvastatin calcium (the active ingredients of Lisinopril and Lipitor, respectively), and Lisinopril and Lipitor (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lisinopril and Lipitor.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lisinopril and Lipitor drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Joint Pain in Nitrofurantoin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 10 seconds ago
- Valium vs. Buspirone Hydrochloride - 16 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole and Anaemia - 16 seconds ago
- Januvia and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Stress And Anxiety in Vicks Formula 44, how severe and when it was recovered? - 55 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Joint Swelling - a minute ago
- Methotrexate and Irritability - a minute ago
- Hiccups in Augmentin, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Lyrica and Resorption Bone Increased - a minute ago