Lithium carbonate and Akineton drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lithium carbonate and Akineton. Common interactions include c-reactive protein increased among females and salivary hypersecretion among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lithium carbonate and Akineton have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 148 people who take Lithium carbonate and Akineton from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
148 people who take Lithium carbonate and Akineton together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lithium carbonate?
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 23,794 Lithium carbonate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Akineton?
Akineton has active ingredients of biperiden hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 5,851 Akineton users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lithium carbonate and Akineton reports submitted per year:
Lithium carbonate and Akineton drug interactions by gender *:
Lithium carbonate and Akineton drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lithium carbonate and Akineton?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Lithium carbonate (23,794 reports)
- Akineton (5,851 reports)
Common Lithium carbonate and Akineton interactions:
- Delirium (wild excitement): 16 reports
- Fever: 15 reports
- Rashes (redness): 13 reports
- Confusion: 10 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 5 reports
- Abdominal pain: 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Lithium carbonate and Akineton:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lithium carbonate side effects:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1,472 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,234 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,142 reports
- Depression: 1,078 reports
- Weight increased: 1,038 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,011 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 989 reports
Browse all side effects of Lithium carbonate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Akineton side effects:
- Fever: 370 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 355 reports
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (a life-threatening neurological disorder most often caused by an adverse reaction to neuroleptic or antipsychotic agents): 301 reports
- Drowsiness: 286 reports
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 271 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 196 reports
Browse all side effects of Akineton:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lithium carbonate interactions:
- Lithium carbonate and Seroquel: 2,541 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Olanzapine: 1,706 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Clonazepam: 1,596 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Zyprexa: 1,534 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Lamictal: 1,453 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Abilify: 1,397 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Risperidone: 1,274 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Risperdal: 1,238 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Loraz: 1,203 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Depakote: 1,116 reports
Browse all interactions between Lithium carbonate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Akineton interactions:
- Akineton and Risperdal: 1,171 reports
- Akineton and Zyprexa: 808 reports
- Akineton and Abilify: 787 reports
- Akineton and Haldol: 754 reports
- Akineton and Lorazepam: 682 reports
- Akineton and Seroquel: 672 reports
- Akineton and Diazepam: 480 reports
- Akineton and Risperidone: 385 reports
- Akineton and Olanzapine: 338 reports
- Akineton and Clozapine: 253 reports
Browse all interactions between Akineton and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lithium carbonate and biperiden hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Lithium carbonate and Akineton, respectively), and Lithium carbonate and Akineton (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lithium carbonate and Akineton.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrodiuril and Glucagen drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Nubain vs. Oxytocin - 6 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone Intensol and Sepsis - 6 seconds ago
- Fluocinolone Acetonide and Indigestion - 9 seconds ago
- Pegintron and Tibia Fracture - 10 seconds ago
- Nubain vs. Nabumetone - 11 seconds ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Tremor - 13 seconds ago
- Actos and Cellulitis - 20 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Dalfampridine drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Enalapril Maleate drug interaction - 24 seconds ago