Lithium carbonate and Lipitor drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lithium carbonate and Lipitor. Common interactions include cough among females and type 2 diabetes mellitus among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lithium carbonate and Lipitor have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 401 people who take Lithium carbonate and Lipitor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
401 people who take Lithium carbonate and Lipitor together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lithium carbonate?
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 23,786 Lithium carbonate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lipitor?
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 247,354 Lipitor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lithium carbonate and Lipitor reports submitted per year:
Lithium carbonate and Lipitor drug interactions by gender *:
Lithium carbonate and Lipitor drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lithium carbonate and Lipitor?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Proti? D, Balti? S, Stupar N, Pavlov-Dolijanovi? S, Mugo?a S, Todorovi? Z, "A case of myositis with immunological background associated with statin use", Open Medicine, 2014 Oct .
- Goldie MP, "Atorvastatin: a new treatment for periodontal disease?", , 2012 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Lithium carbonate (23,786 reports)
- Lipitor (247,354 reports)
Common Lithium carbonate and Lipitor interactions:
- Stress and anxiety: 37 reports
- Weakness: 32 reports
- Diarrhea: 23 reports
- Memory loss: 19 reports
- Drug ineffective: 18 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 15 reports
- Fever: 14 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 12 reports
- Neck pain: 10 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Lithium carbonate and Lipitor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lithium carbonate side effects:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1,472 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,234 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,142 reports
- Depression: 1,078 reports
- Weight increased: 1,038 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,011 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 989 reports
Browse all side effects of Lithium carbonate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lipitor side effects:
- Type 2 diabetes: 14,678 reports
- Weakness: 14,362 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14,288 reports
- Pain: 12,135 reports
- Drug ineffective: 11,356 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 11,216 reports
- High blood pressure: 10,998 reports
Browse all side effects of Lipitor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lithium carbonate interactions:
- Lithium carbonate and Seroquel: 2,541 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Olanzapine: 1,706 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Clonazepam: 1,596 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Zyprexa: 1,534 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Lamictal: 1,453 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Abilify: 1,397 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Risperidone: 1,274 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Risperdal: 1,238 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Loraz: 1,203 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Depakote: 1,116 reports
Browse all interactions between Lithium carbonate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lipitor interactions:
- Lipitor and Aspirin: 40,975 reports
- Lipitor and Lisinopril: 20,552 reports
- Lipitor and Plavix: 19,007 reports
- Lipitor and Metformin: 18,938 reports
- Lipitor and Lasix: 18,014 reports
- Lipitor and Synthroid: 16,345 reports
- Lipitor and Norvasc: 14,936 reports
- Lipitor and Nexium: 13,980 reports
- Lipitor and Prednisone: 13,150 reports
- Lipitor and Atenolol: 11,555 reports
Browse all interactions between Lipitor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lithium carbonate and atorvastatin calcium (the active ingredients of Lithium carbonate and Lipitor, respectively), and Lithium carbonate and Lipitor (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lithium carbonate and Lipitor.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vyzulta and Prilosec drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Enlarged Uvula - 17 seconds ago
- Lidocaine Viscous and Qualaquin drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Depakote drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Pimozide and Isradipine drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Keflex and Fish Oil drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Vinorelbine and Doxil drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Sedation and drugs of ingredients of orlistat - 32 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Wheezing Aggravated - 39 seconds ago
- Constipation and drugs of ingredients of caffeine; ergotamine tartrate - 40 seconds ago