Lithium carbonate and Xanax drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lithium carbonate and Xanax. Common interactions include diarrhoea among females and suicidal ideation among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lithium carbonate and Xanax have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 632 people who take Lithium carbonate and Xanax from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
632 people who take Lithium carbonate and Xanax together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lithium carbonate?
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 23,786 Lithium carbonate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Xanax?
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 128,131 Xanax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lithium carbonate and Xanax reports submitted per year:
Lithium carbonate and Xanax drug interactions by gender *:
Lithium carbonate and Xanax drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lithium carbonate and Xanax?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Lithium carbonate (23,786 reports)
- Xanax (128,131 reports)
Common Lithium carbonate and Xanax interactions:
- Stress and anxiety: 94 reports
- Pain: 62 reports
- Weight increased: 51 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 50 reports
- Dizziness: 49 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 47 reports
- Weakness: 46 reports
- Diabetes: 45 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 41 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Lithium carbonate and Xanax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lithium carbonate side effects:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1,472 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,234 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,142 reports
- Depression: 1,078 reports
- Weight increased: 1,038 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,011 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 989 reports
Browse all side effects of Lithium carbonate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xanax side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 10,999 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10,095 reports
- Pain: 9,295 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,724 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 8,331 reports
- Depression: 7,609 reports
- Weakness: 7,485 reports
Browse all side effects of Xanax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lithium carbonate interactions:
- Lithium carbonate and Seroquel: 2,541 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Olanzapine: 1,706 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Clonazepam: 1,596 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Zyprexa: 1,534 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Lamictal: 1,453 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Abilify: 1,397 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Risperidone: 1,274 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Risperdal: 1,238 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Loraz: 1,203 reports
- Lithium carbonate and Depakote: 1,116 reports
Browse all interactions between Lithium carbonate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xanax interactions:
- Xanax and Aspirin: 12,036 reports
- Xanax and Ambien: 9,196 reports
- Xanax and Synthroid: 8,306 reports
- Xanax and Lasix: 8,163 reports
- Xanax and Zoloft: 8,022 reports
- Xanax and Prednisone: 7,888 reports
- Xanax and Lisinopril: 7,725 reports
- Xanax and Nexium: 7,529 reports
- Xanax and Cymbalta: 7,330 reports
- Xanax and Lyrica: 7,198 reports
Browse all interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lithium carbonate and alprazolam (the active ingredients of Lithium carbonate and Xanax, respectively), and Lithium carbonate and Xanax (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lithium carbonate and Xanax.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Soliris and Myasthenia Gravis Crisis - 6 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate Hydrochloride and Vitamin D drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Tremfya and Application Site Erythema - 10 seconds ago
- Dysgraphia and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - 12 seconds ago
- Mefenamic Acid and Pancreatic Enzymes Increased - 15 seconds ago
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Topamax drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Sodium and Withdrawal Syndrome - 39 seconds ago
- Claritin and Tumor Associated Fever - 44 seconds ago
- Eprex and Bone Pain Aggravated - 57 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased - a minute ago