Lithium citrate and Quebrachol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lithium citrate and Quebrachol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lithium citrate and Quebrachol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lithium citrate and Quebrachol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLithium citrate and Quebrachol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lithium citrate has active ingredients of lithium citrate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lithium citrate 516 users)
Quebrachol has active ingredients of beta - sitosterol.
Interactions between Lithium citrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quebrachol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lithium citrate and Quebrachola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I take Vimpat to control my epilepsy I have had since 3. I have been very depressed and since antidepressants didn't work, my neurologist decided to add lithium. Any one experiencing nervous energy and waking up with Vimpat ?