Lopid and Eldepryl drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lopid and Eldepryl together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lopid and Eldepryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
1 person who takes Lopid, Eldepryl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lopid and Eldepryl?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLopid and Eldepryl from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lopid has active ingredients of gemfibrozil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lopid 8,656 users)
Eldepryl has active ingredients of selegiline hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Eldepryl 605 users)
Interactions between Lopid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eldepryl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lopid and Eldepryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lopid (gemfibrozil) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Eldepryl (selegiline hydrochloride) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I started taking 600 mg twice. After a week started mild rash like heat pricks. Saw the Dr after a month. Used hydrocortizone. No change. Now it I s getting worsen. Specially in legs and back. I just thought only medication Inew was Lopid. I am going to stop today. Please let me know this ...
User reviews to the study
- Perscribed lopid around 12 months back for high TG. Now suffering from scalp and skin (1 or 2 spots) psoriasis. Serk help how to manage this situation...