Lorazepam and Coumadin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lorazepam and Coumadin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lorazepam and Coumadin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,872 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,872 people who take Lorazepam, Coumadin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract)
- Anaemia (lack of blood)
- Cerebrovascular accident (sudden death of some brain cells due to lack of oxygen when the blood flow to the brain is impaired by blockage or rupture)
- Epistaxis (bleed from the nose)
- Hypocoagulable state (abnormality of blood coagulation that increases the risk of thrombosis)
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Lorazepam and Coumadin
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Lorazepam and Coumadin
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,251 users)
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Coumadin 109,191 users)
Interactions between Lorazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coumadin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lorazepam and Coumadina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Lorazepam and Coumadin (44,557 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam (194 members)
- Support group for people who take Coumadin
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and Coumadin
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering if the dementia symptoms continue after you stop taking it. My mom hasn't taken this for years, but has dementia now, and there is no history of this in our family. Just trying to see if this is related. If so, is there a detox to help?
- Will my back pain lessen after warfarin?
- what adverse effects have you had by taking this combo?
- Was diagnosed with sever divaticulitis after a cat scan for pain. Wanted to know if coumadin was a cause. I am new to this group and any help or information on what to do. Thank you Bill
- Thanks in advance for your help.
- Will you have Vaginal Yeast Infection with Detrol?
- Will you have Sleepy with Heparin?
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Dapsone?
- Will you have Speech Disorder with Obtundation?
- How effective is Stelazine for Schizophrenia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Detrol and have Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Support group for people who take Heparin and have Sleepy?
- Support group for people who take Dapsone and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
- Support group for people who have Obtundation and Speech Disorder?
- Support group for people who have Convulsion and High Blood Cholesterol?
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.