Lorcet-hd and Levemir drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lorcet-hd and Levemir together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lorcet-hd and Levemir have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who take Lorcet-hd and Levemir together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lorcet-hd?
Lorcet-hd has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 2,221 Lorcet-hd users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Levemir?
Levemir has active ingredients of insulin detemir recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 13,832 Levemir users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Lorcet-hd and Levemir reports submitted per year:
Common Lorcet-Hd and Levemir drug interactions by gender *:
- Abdominal distension
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain upper
- Blood glucose increased
- Blood pressure increased
- Heart rate increased
- Cardioactive drug level below therapeutic
- Cerebral microangiopathy
- Chest discomfort
- Chest pain
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Common Lorcet-Hd and Levemir drug interactions by age *:
- Weight decreased
- Balance disorder
- Blood glucose increased
- Blood pressure diastolic increased
- Blood pressure systolic decreased
- Burning sensation
- Abdominal distension
- Lipase increased
- Lipids increased
- Musculoskeletal chest pain
- Visual acuity reduced
- Meningitis aseptic
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lorcet-hd and Levemir?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Lorcet-hd and Levemir:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lorcet-hd side effects:
- Depression: 466 reports
- Pain: 443 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 399 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 287 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 273 reports
Browse all side effects of Lorcet-hd:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levemir side effects:
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 605 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 491 reports
- Diarrhea: 464 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 446 reports
- Drug ineffective: 427 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 422 reports
Browse all side effects of Levemir:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lorcet-hd interactions:
- Lorcet-hd and Xanax: 443 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Oxycontin: 439 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Neurontin: 308 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Ambien: 301 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Soma: 284 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Vioxx: 260 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Valium: 257 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Lasix: 248 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Aspirin: 225 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Percocet: 193 reports
Browse all interactions between Lorcet-hd and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Levemir interactions:
- Levemir and Metformin: 2,405 reports
- Levemir and Novolog: 2,344 reports
- Levemir and Humalog: 2,018 reports
- Levemir and Aspirin: 1,696 reports
- Levemir and Novorapid: 1,611 reports
- Levemir and Lisinopril: 995 reports
- Levemir and Furosemide: 843 reports
- Levemir and Lasix: 837 reports
- Levemir and Simvastatin: 835 reports
- Levemir and Lantus: 792 reports
Browse all interactions between Levemir and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate and insulin detemir recombinant (the active ingredients of Lorcet-hd and Levemir, respectively), and Lorcet-hd and Levemir (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lorcet-hd and Levemir.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tetracaine Hydrochloride and Drug Ineffective - a second ago
- Adnexa Uteri Pain and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 10 seconds ago
- Anafranil and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub) - 20 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - 28 seconds ago
- Adnexa Uteri Pain and Abdominal Pain Upper - 39 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Pharyngeal Abscess - 40 seconds ago
- How effective is Advil Cold And Sinus for Headache? - 40 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Infusion Site Bruising - 46 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Inspra drug interaction - 49 seconds ago