Lorcet-hd and Pristiq drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 7 people who take Lorcet-hd and Pristiq. Common interactions include disorientation among females, and sudden onset of sleep among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lorcet-hd and Pristiq have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
7 people who take Lorcet-hd and Pristiq together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lorcet-hd?
Lorcet-hd has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,221 Lorcet-hd users.
What is Pristiq?
Pristiq has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine succinate. It is used in depression. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 19,471 Pristiq users.
Number of Lorcet-hd and Pristiq reports submitted per year:
Common Lorcet-Hd and Pristiq drug interactions by gender *:
- Eye infection
- Fluid retention
- Ocular hyperaemia
- Sudden onset of sleep
Common Lorcet-Hd and Pristiq drug interactions by age *:
- Social avoidant behaviour
- Fluid retention
- Drug effect decreased
- Obsessive thoughts
- Eye infection
- Ocular hyperaemia
- Vision blurred
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lorcet-hd and Pristiq?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Lorcet-hd side effects:
- Depression: 466 reports
- Pain: 443 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 399 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 288 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 287 reports
Browse all side effects of Lorcet-hd:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pristiq side effects:
- Dizziness: 1,487 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,486 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,375 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,312 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1,211 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,130 reports
Browse all side effects of Pristiq:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lorcet-hd interactions:
- Lorcet-hd and Xanax: 443 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Oxycontin: 439 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Neurontin: 308 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Ambien: 301 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Soma: 284 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Vioxx: 260 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Valium: 257 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Lasix: 248 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Aspirin: 225 reports
- Lorcet-hd and Percocet: 193 reports
Browse all interactions between Lorcet-hd and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pristiq interactions:
- Pristiq and Xanax: 870 reports
- Pristiq and Synthroid: 623 reports
- Pristiq and Klonopin: 561 reports
- Pristiq and Lisinopril: 552 reports
- Pristiq and Seroquel: 505 reports
- Pristiq and Ambien: 494 reports
- Pristiq and Wellbutrin: 484 reports
- Pristiq and Effexor: 440 reports
- Pristiq and Abilify: 431 reports
- Pristiq and Clonazepam: 417 reports
Browse all interactions between Pristiq and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate and desvenlafaxine succinate (the active ingredients of Lorcet-hd and Pristiq, respectively), and Lorcet-hd and Pristiq (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lorcet-hd and Pristiq.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humira and Bulimia - 4 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Doxycycline drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Cyanocobalamin and Pulmonary Oedema - 10 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Arsenic Trioxide drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Buscopan and Hyzaar drug interaction - a minute ago
- Fluoxetine and Selenium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tarka and Morphine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cipro and Ketoconazole drug interaction - a minute ago
- Paracetamol and Nasarel drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zyrtec and Micturition Disorder - 2 minutes ago