Lortab and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lortab and Apple cider vinegar together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lortab and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
2 people who take Lortab, Apple cider vinegar are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lortab and Apple cider vinegar?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLortab and Apple cider vinegar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 23,463 users)
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 191 users)
Interactions between Lortab and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lortab and Apple cider vinegara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lortab is used in:
- Apple cider vinegar is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
User reviews to the study
- I take lasix and 40 meq of potassium chloride. I am concerned if I take apple cider vinegar, Which could increase my potassium to unsafe levels.
- I'm new here and to taking medications so I'm hoping to learn from your experiences. I have been doing the apple cider vinegar daily for the past year and having great success. Now I'm a 52 year old male with diagnosed hypertension with bp 160+/105+ and am taking Locartan potassium 50mg to get ...
- I am taking 20mg Adderall.. I want to start the Apple cider vinegar diet but I can't seem to find info on the effects it will have on my meds.. can someone please tell me if it will help or hurt the effectiveness of Adderall?
- Hi, I'm Des. I've had a brain injury since I was 15 (now 29) I just started taking apple cider vinegar and my brain feels amazing. It feels like someone is massaging it. I can't quite explain it but I'm in shock. My constant head pain was instantly removed. I'm very intrigued and would like to ...
- I am on 10mg amlodipine tablets for high blood pressure. I also take 3tbs home made applecider vinegar home made with 'the mother" in a glass of warm water every day. Please, does anyone know of any contra-indications between these rwo substances? Thanks K