Losartan and Trental drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Losartan and Trental together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Losartan and Trental. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 36 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
36 people who take Losartan, Trental are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Losartan and Trental?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLosartan and Trental from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Losartan has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan 59,769 users)
Trental has active ingredients of pentoxifylline. (latest outcomes from Trental 2,947 users)
Interactions between Losartan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trental and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Losartan and Trentala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Losartan (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Trental (pentoxifylline) is often used to treat peripheral vascular disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Losartan is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am taking losartan as maintenance drug for high blood pressure for 3 years now, can I take Cialis if I am also taking losartan? I am 55 years old and has BPH, what dosage (mg) of Cialis should I take?
- I have been on Losartan for appro three years. I have had dry eyes for three years, also. The last 6 months, it has gotten worse. I am currently under the care of an opthamologist. he has me on restasis, heat treatments, ointment at night and serum tears. Nothing seems to be helping. I ...
- I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
- 69 year old female been taking Losartan for 9 months and have developed extreme dry mouth. Have discontinued for over a month but the dry mouth still persists. Will it ever go away?
- I am new to the group scene and do not see any posts. Is anyone in this group? The web site said "I am not alone." Is anyone else in this situation?
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- I have used losartan by 3 years and since one year a go I got neuropatiia peripheryc but my doctors do not find the cause I Take to hidrocloratizida 20 mgs a Day
- Hi, just recently started taking losartan 50mg. Worked great 45 days in then the bottom fell out. Dr. added Carvedilol 6.25mg 2 tablets per day. 2 days in my BP shot to 220/110. In ER! Dehydrated! Bloodwork before and after a bag of saline via IV. Kidneys fine! Now on losartan 50mg in ...
- Was diagnosed in 2004 with cerebellar ataxia. I have been taking Los art an for several years. Last week, my neurologist started me on citalopram 10 mg. The side effects freaked me out so now taking half dose of 5 mg. My BP is 140-150+ over 80. I've been taking citalopram and Losartan at same ...
- I have been getting low fever and feelings like I have the flu late in the evening before bedtime. Does any other losartan users have these symptoms?? I take my losartan about 7 hours prior to the feelings>