Lovastatin and Nurtec odt drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 16 people who take Lovastatin and Nurtec odt. Common interactions include headache among females, and drug ineffective among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lovastatin and Nurtec odt have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16 people who take Lovastatin and Nurtec odt together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lovastatin?
Lovastatin has active ingredients of lovastatin. It is used in high blood cholesterol. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 32,252 Lovastatin users.
What is Nurtec odt?
Nurtec odt has active ingredients of rimegepant sulfate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 7,814 Nurtec odt users.
Number of Lovastatin and Nurtec odt reports submitted per year:
Common Lovastatin and Nurtec Odt drug interactions by gender *:
- Infusion site extravasation
- Infusion site haemorrhage
- Infusion site mass
- Infusion site pain
- Infusion site rash
- Infusion site reaction
- Chest discomfort
- Drug ineffective
- Abdominal discomfort
- Blood pressure systolic increased
Common Lovastatin and Nurtec Odt drug interactions by age *:
- Dermatitis contact
- Drug hypersensitivity
- Abdominal discomfort
- Drug ineffective
- Drug ineffective
- Injection site erythema
- Injection site pruritus
- Mood altered
- Ocular discomfort
- Weight increased
- Abdominal distension
Common conditions people have *:
- Migraine (headache): 5 people, 31.25%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 25.00%
- Eye Disorder: 4 people, 25.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 3 people, 18.75%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 2 people, 12.50%
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 2 people, 12.50%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 6.25%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 1 person, 6.25%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 6.25%
- Asthma: 1 person, 6.25%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lovastatin and Nurtec odt?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Lovastatin drug interactions:
- Lovastatin and Aspirin: 7,303 reports
- Lovastatin and Lisinopril: 6,789 reports
- Lovastatin and Metformin: 5,146 reports
- Lovastatin and Omeprazole: 4,098 reports
- Lovastatin and Amlodipine: 3,128 reports
- Lovastatin and Furosemide: 3,102 reports
- Lovastatin and Gabapentin: 2,846 reports
- Lovastatin and Zide: 2,642 reports
- Lovastatin and Hydrochlorothiazide: 2,628 reports
- Lovastatin and Vitamin d: 2,519 reports
Browse interactions between Lovastatin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Nurtec odt drug interactions:
- Nurtec odt and Emgality: 467 reports
- Nurtec odt and Botox: 332 reports
- Nurtec odt and Ubrelvy: 291 reports
- Nurtec odt and Gabapentin: 286 reports
- Nurtec odt and Vitamin d: 284 reports
- Nurtec odt and Tylenol: 163 reports
- Nurtec odt and Vitamin d3: 157 reports
- Nurtec odt and Topamax: 156 reports
- Nurtec odt and Aspirin: 149 reports
- Nurtec odt and Topiramate: 145 reports
Browse interactions between Nurtec odt and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lovastatin and rimegepant sulfate (the active ingredients of Lovastatin and Nurtec odt, respectively), and Lovastatin and Nurtec odt (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lovastatin and Nurtec odt.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydroxyzine Pamoate and Diclofenac drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Tagamet Hb drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Prostate Cancer - 8 seconds ago
- Testosterone Cypionate and Viagra drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Estropipate and Avandamet drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Cardiac Flutter - 26 seconds ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Major Depression - 28 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Aldurazyme drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Creon and Micronor drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Pitocin and Anaphylaxis - 36 seconds ago