Lupron depot-3 and Pentasa drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lupron depot-3 and Pentasa together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lupron depot-3 and Pentasa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
2 people who take Lupron depot-3, Pentasa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lupron depot-3 and Pentasa?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLupron depot-3 and Pentasa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lupron depot-3 has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron depot-3 526 users)
Pentasa has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Pentasa 11,714 users)
Interactions between Lupron depot-3 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pentasa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lupron depot-3 and Pentasaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lupron depot-3 (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat endometriosis. Pentasa (mesalamine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lupron depot-3 is used in:
- Pentasa is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I had a series of lupron depot injections back in 2014. Since then I have had swelling of my hands, feet and even eyes, pain in my joints that makes me sick, joints sound as if they are grinding, memory loss and difficulty and extreme exhaustion to the point where it's difficult to lift my ...
User reviews to the study
- Sat in a gazebo on the beach - only direct sun exposure was walking from my room to breakfast (about a 2 minute walk wearing a cover-up)- otherwise I was completely covered and I still burned
- Just started taking pentasa for UC. I'm under 60 and have constipation ever since. Any recommendations on how on what I should do about it. B
- Hi! I have UC but experiencing headaches could this be from Pentasa and more so when trying to up this med..Thks Margie
- what is the best way to treat acne for someone on pentasa for Chrons. Medications can upset the chrons. Are there any really good creams?
- I just found out today 10/7/15 that Pentasa can cause memory loss. I'm hoping and wishing that it's not permanent. I've been on it for several years and my memory has gotten so bad I've been fearing early-onset dementia of some sort.