Lyrica and Osphena drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 31 people who take Lyrica and Osphena. Common interactions include hypoaesthesia among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Lyrica and Osphena have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
31 people who take Lyrica and Osphena together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Lyrica?
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is used in fibromyalgia. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 256,479 Lyrica users.
What is Osphena?
Osphena has active ingredients of ospemifene. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,742 Osphena users.
Number of Lyrica and Osphena reports submitted per year:
Common Lyrica and Osphena drug interactions by gender *:
- Peripheral swelling
- Hot flush
- Multiple sclerosis relapse
- Urinary tract infection
Common Lyrica and Osphena drug interactions by age *:
- Peripheral swelling
- Weight increased
- Depressed mood
- Disturbance in attention
- Hot flush
- Oedema peripheral
- Peripheral swelling
- Gait disturbance
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Application site discharge
- Application site exfoliation
- Application site scab
- Drug withdrawal syndrome
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 8 people, 25.81%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 6 people, 19.35%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 16.13%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 5 people, 16.13%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 5 people, 16.13%
- Sexual Intercourse - Painful: 4 people, 12.90%
- Vulvovaginal Dryness: 4 people, 12.90%
- Radiculopathy (a set of conditions in which one or more nerves is affected and does not work properly): 3 people, 9.68%
- Depression: 3 people, 9.68%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 6.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lyrica and Osphena?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Bonnet U, Taazimi B, Grabbe HD, "Pregabalin-Related Hypertriglyceridemia", Psychosomatics, 2014 Nov .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Lyrica drug interactions:
- Lyrica and Cymbalta: 17,397 reports
- Lyrica and Aspirin: 17,163 reports
- Lyrica and Prednisone: 14,686 reports
- Lyrica and Metformin: 14,663 reports
- Lyrica and Lisinopril: 13,529 reports
- Lyrica and Omeprazole: 13,097 reports
- Lyrica and Tramadol: 12,869 reports
- Lyrica and Vitamin d: 11,369 reports
- Lyrica and Gabapentin: 11,341 reports
- Lyrica and Methotrexate: 10,818 reports
Browse interactions between Lyrica and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Osphena drug interactions:
Browse interactions between Osphena and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pregabalin and ospemifene (the active ingredients of Lyrica and Osphena, respectively), and Lyrica and Osphena (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Lyrica and Osphena.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Heparin Sodium and Loniten drug interaction - now
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Eye Pain - now
- Meropenem and Convulsions - a second ago
- Diastat Acudial and Nausea And Vomiting - a second ago
- Zidovudine and Depression - 7 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Lipids Increased - 14 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Myelosuppression - 17 seconds ago
- Ditropan and Oral Candidiasis - 23 seconds ago
- Timoptic and Bronchospasm Aggravated - 33 seconds ago
- Revlimid and Dementia Alzheimer'S Type - 48 seconds ago