Lyrica and Tramadol hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lyrica and Tramadol hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lyrica and Tramadol hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 672 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
672 people who take Lyrica, Tramadol hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLyrica and Tramadol hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 143,331 users)
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 11,344 users)
Interactions between Lyrica and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lyrica and Tramadol hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used to treat fibromyalgia. Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lyrica is used in:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking lyrica for 17 months & I am experiencing head tremors. If I go off lyrica, will these unwanted tremors stop?
- I have been on Lyrica 50 mg for years. I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis last year. The neuropathy in my feet has gotten worse and my Doctor upped my Lyrica to 150 mg. Instantaneously I had worse breathing issues. Lyrica was the only thing I could think of because I started the higher dose ...
- I have been taking Lyrica (150mg/day) for about 6 months and I took it once before for about 4 months. In both cases my triglycerides went up above the normal range. The first time, I weaned myself off of Lyrica and my triglycerides returned to normal. This time I'm wondering if there is ...
- Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
- Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
User reviews to the study
- I am trying to wean off depakote and go onto lyrica for pain. Initially 14 years ago I was put on depakote for being diagnosed with bipolar.....though I have only ever had on long episode. I suffer with chronic pain so I am trying Lyrica (which seems to be really helping my pain) and go slowly ...
- If I go off Lyrica , will my burning mouth symptoms go away? I think I'd rather have nerve pain in my arm , than this burning mouth and lip pain! Has anyone stopped lyrica and the mouth pain went away?
- I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
- Hi. I'm 83 years old. have been taking Lamictal (250 mg/day) for about 6-7 years for peripheral neuropathy, both feet. Effectiveness is now minimal. Neurologist suggests I start taking Lyrica. He says I can wait 3 weeks (when I see him again) before titrating the lamictal down. anyone done ...
- Iv been on tramadol for over a year now iv been having like mini seizures is the best way to explain it also my oxygen is always around 93 when I rest I'm in hospital next week for a sleep study anyway had the same issue please comment x