Madagascar vanilla and Zantac drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Madagascar vanilla and Zantac together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Madagascar vanilla and Zantac. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMadagascar vanilla and Zantac from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Madagascar vanilla has active ingredients of vanilla.
Zantac has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 51,880 users)
Interactions between Madagascar vanilla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zantac and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Madagascar vanilla and Zantaca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- New to the group and am tryng to find help if these two drugs together are causing my conditiion to worsen.. Chronic Inflammagory Gastritis for over 4 months
- After taking 300mg of ranitidine at bedtime for a month for silent reflux,lpr, I began having mid range back pain under left shoulder blade area. Anyone else have back pain with this medication?
- I have used Zantac or the generic for 21 years. About 2 months ago I developed pain ranging from my left temple area down to my upper neck. Doctor put me on antibiotic thinking ear infection but with no affect at all after used up antibiotic. Now, doctor is ordering an expensive ct scan and I ...
- Has anyone that has been taking Zantac or the generic form of Zantac suffer from mouth ulcers or canker sores. I an almost constantly suffering from these and sometimes more than one at a time. I have changed my toothpaste and started taking Vitamin b-12 supplements to help but I still have ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi there. Been taking ranitidine/zantac for 9 days. It has helped with the burning in my stomach but after taking it I get a dull pain in the centre of my chest. It doesn't last long bit it is uncomfortable. Any one else experienced this
- I have not only lost my sense of taste but my sense of smell as well. Does this seem to be permanent for most?
- I have just found a link to join this group for the reason that my blood cholesterol levels have increased so much since being on ranitidine
- Having really bad problems with acid rebound when trying to withdraw from zantac, which is making my hair fall out Could do with advice and support . Thanks
- I have been using Zantac for a prolonged period of time, almost 3 years. I suffer acid reflux. From time to time I was able to stop using Zantac but to achieve this my last meal had to be lunch. Because it was so hard to do that, I went back to Zantac 150 everyday for the last 6 months. Like a ...