Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium. Common interactions include dyslipidaemia among females and pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42 people who take Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
42 people who take Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Magnesium glycinate?
Magnesium glycinate has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 690 Magnesium glycinate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Rosuvastatin calcium?
Rosuvastatin calcium has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 15,971 Rosuvastatin calcium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium reports submitted per year:
Common Magnesium Glycinate and Rosuvastatin Calcium drug interactions by gender *:
- Hepatic enzyme increased
- Ill-defined disorder
- Myocardial infarction
- Knee arthroplasty
- Neuropathy peripheral
- Glycosylated haemoglobin increased
- Insulin-like growth factor increased
- Weight increased
- Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
- Increased appetite
- Blood pressure decreased
Common Magnesium Glycinate and Rosuvastatin Calcium drug interactions by age *:
- Drug hypersensitivity
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Device related infection
- Skin disorder
Common conditions people have *:
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 34 people, 80.95%
- Hypopituitarism (diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults): 23 people, 54.76%
- Wound: 16 people, 38.10%
- Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons): 16 people, 38.10%
- Secondary Adrenocortical Insufficiency (inadequate secretion of acth by the pituitary gland): 16 people, 38.10%
- Pain: 16 people, 38.10%
- Nodule (a small rock or mineral cluster): 16 people, 38.10%
- Itching: 16 people, 38.10%
- Adrenal Insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids): 16 people, 38.10%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 7 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Magnesium glycinate interactions:
- Magnesium glycinate and Aspirin: 105 reports
- Magnesium glycinate and Vitamin d: 224 reports
- Magnesium glycinate and Vitamin d3: 154 reports
Browse all interactions between Magnesium glycinate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Rosuvastatin calcium interactions:
Browse all interactions between Rosuvastatin calcium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on magnesium and rosuvastatin calcium (the active ingredients of Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium, respectively), and Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Magnesium glycinate and Rosuvastatin calcium.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Spironolactone and Solodyn drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Risperdal Consta and Gastritis - 16 seconds ago
- Nystatin vs. Ketoconazole - 20 seconds ago
- How effective is Lipitor for Heart Mri? - 26 seconds ago
- Magnesium Glycinate and Ginkgo Biloba drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Klor-Con M20 vs. Potassium Chloride 20Meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 40 seconds ago
- Buspar and Dimethyl Fumarate drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Asthma and Clubbing Of The Fingers Or Toes - 45 seconds ago
- Allegra and Gastritis - 48 seconds ago
- Biotin and Tirosint drug interaction - 50 seconds ago