Magnesium and Protamine sulfate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Magnesium and Protamine sulfate. Common interactions include emotional distress among females and pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Magnesium and Protamine sulfate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 111 people who take Magnesium and Protamine sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
111 people who take Magnesium and Protamine sulfate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. eHealthMe is studying from 88,769 Magnesium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Protamine sulfate?
Protamine sulfate has active ingredients of protamine sulfate. eHealthMe is studying from 3,225 Protamine sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Magnesium and Protamine sulfate reports submitted per year:
Magnesium and Protamine sulfate drug interactions by gender *:
Magnesium and Protamine sulfate drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Magnesium and Protamine sulfate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Magnesium and Protamine sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Magnesium side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,040 reports
- Diarrhea: 6,873 reports
- Pain: 5,646 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 5,524 reports
- Weakness: 5,466 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,019 reports
- Dizziness: 4,997 reports
Browse all side effects of Magnesium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Protamine sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Protamine sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Magnesium interactions:
- Magnesium and Vitamin d: 18,926 reports
- Magnesium and Aspirin: 17,040 reports
- Magnesium and Calcium: 14,863 reports
- Magnesium and Omeprazole: 9,678 reports
- Magnesium and Vitamin d3: 9,592 reports
- Magnesium and Fish oil: 8,825 reports
- Magnesium and Vitamin b12: 8,805 reports
- Magnesium and Prednisone: 8,613 reports
- Magnesium and Gabapentin: 8,437 reports
- Magnesium and Vitamin c: 8,314 reports
Browse all interactions between Magnesium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Protamine sulfate interactions:
- Protamine sulfate and Heparin: 2,227 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Trasylol: 1,777 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Lasix: 997 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Nitroglycerin: 870 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Versed: 823 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Fentanyl: 799 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Acetylsalicylic acid: 743 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Lidocaine: 531 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Aspirin: 458 reports
- Protamine sulfate and Ancef: 451 reports
Browse all interactions between Protamine sulfate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on magnesium and protamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Magnesium and Protamine sulfate, respectively), and Magnesium and Protamine sulfate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Magnesium and Protamine sulfate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Loratadine And Pseudoephedrine Sulfate vs. Allegra D 24 Hour - 2 seconds ago
- Lopid and Prostatitis - 6 seconds ago
- Celestone and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 13 seconds ago
- Primidone and Multiple Allergies - 16 seconds ago
- Apixaban and Infectious Mononucleosis - 17 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Saw Palmetto drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Zaroxolyn and Chest Pressure Sensation - 25 seconds ago
- Keppra and Facial Neuralgia - 30 seconds ago
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride and Travatan drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Loratadine and Arrhythmias - 38 seconds ago