Magnevist and Sanctura drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 4 people who take Magnevist and Sanctura. Common interactions include angioedema among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Magnevist and Sanctura have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who take Magnevist and Sanctura together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Magnevist?
Magnevist has active ingredients of gadopentetate dimeglumine. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 10,519 Magnevist users.
What is Sanctura?
Sanctura has active ingredients of trospium chloride. It is used in urinary incontinence. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,640 Sanctura users.
Number of Magnevist and Sanctura reports submitted per year:
Common Magnevist and Sanctura drug interactions by gender *:
- Laryngeal oedema
- Nasal congestion
- Swelling face
Common Magnevist and Sanctura drug interactions by age *:
- Laryngeal oedema
- Nasal congestion
- Swelling face
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Magnevist and Sanctura?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Magnevist drug interactions:
- Magnevist and Omniscan: 3,068 reports
- Magnevist and Optimark: 2,416 reports
- Magnevist and Multihance: 2,114 reports
- Magnevist and Prohance: 1,907 reports
- Magnevist and Renagel: 938 reports
- Magnevist and Prednisone: 768 reports
- Magnevist and Coumadin: 718 reports
- Magnevist and Phoslo: 643 reports
- Magnevist and Norvasc: 551 reports
- Magnevist and Aspirin: 525 reports
Browse interactions between Magnevist and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sanctura drug interactions:
- Sanctura and Aspirin: 227 reports
- Sanctura and Synthroid: 157 reports
- Sanctura and Lipitor: 154 reports
- Sanctura and Ampyra: 149 reports
- Sanctura and Baclofen: 142 reports
- Sanctura and Vitamin d: 135 reports
- Sanctura and Lisinopril: 126 reports
- Sanctura and Gabapentin: 116 reports
- Sanctura and Nexium: 102 reports
- Sanctura and Xanax: 101 reports
Browse interactions between Sanctura and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gadopentetate dimeglumine and trospium chloride (the active ingredients of Magnevist and Sanctura, respectively), and Magnevist and Sanctura (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Magnevist and Sanctura.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abilify and Blood Urine Present - 11 seconds ago
- Novalgin and Bradycardia - 13 seconds ago
- Embolex and Pneumonia - 17 seconds ago
- Parafon Forte Dsc and Toradol drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Trulicity and Motegrity drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Boswellia and Constipation - 32 seconds ago
- Mobic and Cambia drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Nasacort and Topicort drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Restasis and Lower Limb Fracture - 38 seconds ago
- Isentress and Rituxan drug interaction - 42 seconds ago