Metaxalone and Crestor drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metaxalone and Crestor. Common interactions include pathological fracture among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Metaxalone and Crestor have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 114 people who take Metaxalone and Crestor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
114 people who take Metaxalone and Crestor together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Metaxalone?
Metaxalone has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain. eHealthMe is studying from 4,096 Metaxalone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Crestor?
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 140,360 Crestor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Metaxalone and Crestor reports submitted per year:
Metaxalone and Crestor drug interactions by gender *:
Metaxalone and Crestor drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metaxalone and Crestor?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Metaxalone (4,096 reports)
- Crestor (140,360 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Metaxalone and Crestor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metaxalone side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 277 reports
- Pain: 263 reports
- Drug ineffective: 251 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 236 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 175 reports
- High blood pressure: 174 reports
Browse all side effects of Metaxalone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Crestor side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,832 reports
- Weakness: 7,259 reports
- Pain: 6,370 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 6,308 reports
- Diarrhea: 6,060 reports
- Drug ineffective: 5,926 reports
- Dizziness: 5,834 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,789 reports
Browse all side effects of Crestor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metaxalone interactions:
- Metaxalone and Gabapentin: 784 reports
- Metaxalone and Tramadol: 633 reports
- Metaxalone and Xyrem: 616 reports
- Metaxalone and Omeprazole: 538 reports
- Metaxalone and Prednisone: 504 reports
- Metaxalone and Vitamin d: 450 reports
- Metaxalone and Lyrica: 430 reports
- Metaxalone and Aspirin: 410 reports
- Metaxalone and Clonazepam: 398 reports
- Metaxalone and Lisinopril: 359 reports
Browse all interactions between Metaxalone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Crestor interactions:
- Crestor and Aspirin: 25,460 reports
- Crestor and Metformin: 13,206 reports
- Crestor and Nexium: 12,026 reports
- Crestor and Lisinopril: 11,693 reports
- Crestor and Plavix: 11,383 reports
- Crestor and Synthroid: 8,242 reports
- Crestor and Omeprazole: 7,473 reports
- Crestor and Vitamin d: 7,358 reports
- Crestor and Amlodipine: 7,285 reports
- Crestor and Lasix: 7,246 reports
Browse all interactions between Crestor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metaxalone and rosuvastatin calcium (the active ingredients of Metaxalone and Crestor, respectively), and Metaxalone and Crestor (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Metaxalone and Crestor.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Omeprazole and Laboratory Test Abnormal - a second ago
- Dronabinol and Oral Fungal Infection - 4 seconds ago
- Ignatia and Gabapentin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Botox and Alanine Aminotransferase Abnormal - 32 seconds ago
- Sinemet and The Flu - 34 seconds ago
- Precose and Mevacor drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Viith Nerve Paralysis - a minute ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Lactose Intolerance - a minute ago
- Motrin and Menstrual Disorder - a minute ago
- Patanol and Seborrhea - a minute ago