Methotrexate and Humira drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Methotrexate and Humira together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methotrexate and Humira. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 56,111 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
56,111 people who take Methotrexate, Humira are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Methotrexate and Humira
- Subscribe to monitor Methotrexate
- Subscribe to monitor Humira
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Methotrexate has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Methotrexate 234,889 users)
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 387,723 users)
Interactions between Methotrexate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Humira and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methotrexate and Humiraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2015 Jan .
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate (638 members)
- Support group for people who take Humira
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate and Humira
You may be interested in these posts
- Went to rheumatologist last week. Showed her my smile. She wasn’t fazed!! I then told her about the connection between methotrexate & tooth loss SHE DIDNT BELIEVE IT! Then she said it was the prednisone! I Was shocked ! Either way she should have told me!! I’ve been going to her for 5...
- Want to find out what to use to stop snorring when on methotrexate
- This is the second time and I am looking for support.
- The yr 2017, I'am 58 and had stroke I was in disbelief come to find out that is because of my humira
- Tenho Espondilite Anquilosante Endometriose Fibromialgia
- Will you have Rls with Baycol?
- What to expect when you take Acthar and have Cough?
- Will you have Endometrial Hypertrophy with Vagifem?
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Skelaxin?
- Will you have Macular Degeneration with Lutein?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Baycol and have Rls?
- Support group for people who take Vagifem and have Endometrial Hypertrophy?
- Support group for people who take Skelaxin and have High Blood Sugar?
- Support group for people who take Lutein and have Macular Degeneration?
- Support group for people who take Zagam and Fosamax
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
- 49 year old female 25 days into levothyroxine and had heart attack caused by coronary artery spasm
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.