Methylphenidate hydrochloride and Xanax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Methylphenidate hydrochloride and Xanax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methylphenidate hydrochloride and Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
14 people who take Methylphenidate hydrochloride, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Methylphenidate hydrochloride and Xanax?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMethylphenidate hydrochloride and Xanax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methylphenidate hydrochloride has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Methylphenidate hydrochloride 2,161 users)
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,866 users)
Interactions between Methylphenidate hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methylphenidate hydrochloride and Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methylphenidate hydrochloride (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Xanax (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methylphenidate hydrochloride is used in:
- Xanax is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take 1mg zannies and topiramate 25mg and I had a random drug test and it came back positive for meth I'm a 36 year old female.
- i was taking 0.5 xanax and now blue xanax 1.0 just take half one and made my heart race and have felt sick for 2 days anybody else have this happen
- I took my xanax,opana er and dicflinac sodium 75 mg. My daughtet had to call 911 ..i wad having a severe allergic reaction
- I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
- I'm curious about taking avena sativa and weight gain since I'm trying to lose weight and not gain! Any answers would be appreciated! Thank You :)