Metoprolol succinate and Imdur drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol succinate and Imdur. Common interactions include blood glucose increased among females and pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Metoprolol succinate and Imdur have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 361 people who take Metoprolol succinate and Imdur from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
361 people who take Metoprolol succinate and Imdur together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Metoprolol succinate?
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 54,858 Metoprolol succinate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Imdur?
Imdur has active ingredients of isosorbide mononitrate. It is often used in angina. eHealthMe is studying from 16,621 Imdur users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Metoprolol succinate and Imdur reports submitted per year:
Metoprolol succinate and Imdur drug interactions by gender *:
Metoprolol succinate and Imdur drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metoprolol succinate and Imdur?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Metoprolol succinate (54,858 reports)
- Imdur (16,621 reports)
Common Metoprolol succinate and Imdur interactions:
- Diarrhea: 23 reports
- Pain: 22 reports
- Heart attack: 20 reports
- Death: 16 reports
- Rashes (redness): 9 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol succinate and Imdur:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metoprolol succinate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,114 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,273 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,099 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,830 reports
- Dizziness: 2,796 reports
- Weakness: 2,607 reports
Browse all side effects of Metoprolol succinate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Imdur side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 1,505 reports
- Chest pain: 1,409 reports
- Heart attack: 1,390 reports
- Weakness: 1,122 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,041 reports
Browse all side effects of Imdur:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metoprolol succinate interactions:
- Metoprolol succinate and Aspirin: 13,277 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Lisinopril: 7,686 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Furosemide: 6,959 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Amlodipine: 6,375 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Omeprazole: 5,960 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Metformin: 5,564 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Simvastatin: 4,999 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Gabapentin: 4,863 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Pantoprazole: 4,754 reports
- Metoprolol succinate and Prednisone: 4,559 reports
Browse all interactions between Metoprolol succinate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Imdur interactions:
- Imdur and Aspirin: 5,151 reports
- Imdur and Lasix: 4,343 reports
- Imdur and Plavix: 3,968 reports
- Imdur and Lipitor: 3,194 reports
- Imdur and Norvasc: 2,328 reports
- Imdur and Lisinopril: 2,056 reports
- Imdur and Coreg: 1,903 reports
- Imdur and Nitroglycerin: 1,823 reports
- Imdur and Zocor: 1,764 reports
- Imdur and Synthroid: 1,504 reports
Browse all interactions between Imdur and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoprolol succinate and isosorbide mononitrate (the active ingredients of Metoprolol succinate and Imdur, respectively), and Metoprolol succinate and Imdur (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Metoprolol succinate and Imdur.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Budesonide and Humulin R drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Methylphenidate Hydrochloride drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Glycopyrrolate and Zosyn drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Methylin drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Dipyridamole and Calcaneal Spur - 47 seconds ago
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome - 48 seconds ago
- How effective is Singulair for Allergic Bronchitis? - a minute ago
- Breo Ellipta and Metolazone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Epivir and Lipase Increased - a minute ago
- Motrin and Nausea - a minute ago