Metoprolol succinate and Plavix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol succinate and Plavix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol succinate and Plavix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,662 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
1,662 people who take Metoprolol succinate, Plavix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Metoprolol succinate and Plavix?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMetoprolol succinate and Plavix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 26,079 users)
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Plavix 110,430 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plavix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol succinate and Plavixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol succinate (metoprolol succinate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used to treat stent. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol succinate is used in:
- Plavix is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take plavix every day.Does plavix and glucosamine and chondroitin sülfat interact.Should ı take it or not.please advise.
- do you know if hemorrhagic bursitis was witnessed?
- I am currently taking 75mg of plavix and 81mg of aspirin every day and would like to know if taking gaba with hose would cause any reaction. If it would could you advise of any other natural anto-anxiety supplement I might take? Thank you
- I have been advised to take plavix 4 months back. So far i have been taking ecosprin with atorvostatin. I have doubt regarding the medicine in plavix.Clopidogrel in plavix, i am told is also a blood thinner.can i take two blood thinners at a tie?.Is plavix safe to take for a longtime?
- My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...