Metoprolol tartrate and Requip drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Requip. Common interactions include dizziness among females and nausea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Requip have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 326 people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Requip from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
326 people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Requip together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Metoprolol tartrate?
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 81,456 Metoprolol tartrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Requip?
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 22,097 Requip users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Metoprolol tartrate and Requip reports submitted per year:
Metoprolol tartrate and Requip drug interactions by gender *:
Metoprolol tartrate and Requip drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and Requip?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Metoprolol tartrate (81,456 reports)
- Requip (22,097 reports)
Common Metoprolol tartrate and Requip interactions:
- Pain: 29 reports
- Diarrhea: 18 reports
- Drug ineffective: 16 reports
- Dizziness: 15 reports
- Memory loss: 14 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 13 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 12 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol tartrate and Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metoprolol tartrate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5,424 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,010 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,400 reports
- Weakness: 4,372 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,914 reports
- Dizziness: 3,819 reports
Browse all side effects of Metoprolol tartrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,870 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,331 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,164 reports
- Dizziness: 1,134 reports
- Pain: 1,043 reports
Browse all side effects of Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metoprolol tartrate interactions:
- Metoprolol tartrate and Aspirin: 18,850 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Lisinopril: 12,304 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Furosemide: 10,915 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Omeprazole: 8,662 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Simvastatin: 8,475 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Amlodipine: 8,316 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Metformin: 8,073 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Prednisone: 7,318 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Gabapentin: 6,617 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Pantoprazole: 5,763 reports
Browse all interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip interactions:
- Requip and Aspirin: 2,449 reports
- Requip and Sinemet: 1,967 reports
- Requip and Gabapentin: 1,668 reports
- Requip and Lasix: 1,564 reports
- Requip and Lyrica: 1,561 reports
- Requip and Lisinopril: 1,558 reports
- Requip and Synthroid: 1,505 reports
- Requip and Cymbalta: 1,494 reports
- Requip and Lipitor: 1,409 reports
- Requip and Neurontin: 1,258 reports
Browse all interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoprolol tartrate and ropinirole hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Metoprolol tartrate and Requip, respectively), and Metoprolol tartrate and Requip (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Metoprolol tartrate and Requip.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eye Color Change and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - 14 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Haemorrhoids - a minute ago
- Acidosis and Rashes - a minute ago
- Mirtazapine and Promazine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lisinopril and Aura - a minute ago
- Superior Sagittal Sinus Thrombosis and drugs of ingredients of fentanyl citrate - 2 minutes ago
- Urinary Retention and drugs of ingredients of dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride - 2 minutes ago
- Prochlorperazine Edisylate and Palonosetron drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Aldactazide and Osteoporosis - 2 minutes ago
- Chlorthalidone and Dental Caries - 2 minutes ago