Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 36 people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav. Common interactions include knee arthroplasty among females, and dizziness among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
36 people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Metoprolol tartrate?
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 86,266 Metoprolol tartrate users.
What is Xywav?
Xywav has active ingredients of calcium oxybate; magnesium oxybate; potassium oxybate; sodium oxybate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 4,474 Xywav users.
Number of Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav reports submitted per year:
Common Metoprolol Tartrate and Xywav drug interactions by gender *:
- Knee arthroplasty
- Restless legs syndrome
- Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Drug hypersensitivity
- Fractured coccyx
- Euphoric mood
- Food allergy
- Head injury
- Loss of consciousness
Common Metoprolol Tartrate and Xywav drug interactions by age *:
- Gait disturbance
- Pain in extremity
- Terminal insomnia
- Ear infection
- Face injury
- Restless legs syndrome
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- Upper limb fracture
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 29 people, 80.56%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 27 people, 75.00%
- Drowsiness: 26 people, 72.22%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 5.56%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 5.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Metoprolol tartrate drug interactions:
- Metoprolol tartrate and Aspirin: 18,850 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Lisinopril: 12,304 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Furosemide: 11,563 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Omeprazole: 8,662 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Simvastatin: 8,475 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Amlodipine: 8,316 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Metformin: 8,073 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Prednisone: 7,318 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Gabapentin: 6,617 reports
- Metoprolol tartrate and Zide: 5,817 reports
Browse interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xywav drug interactions:
- Xywav and Adderall: 527 reports
- Xywav and Gabapentin: 251 reports
- Xywav and Ibuprofen: 195 reports
- Xywav and Pantoprazole: 141 reports
- Xywav and Fish oil: 140 reports
- Xywav and Sunosi: 136 reports
- Xywav and Amlodipine: 135 reports
- Xywav and Magnesium: 124 reports
- Xywav and Zyrtec: 120 reports
- Xywav and Proair hfa: 118 reports
Browse interactions between Xywav and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoprolol tartrate and calcium oxybate; magnesium oxybate; potassium oxybate; sodium oxybate (the active ingredients of Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav, respectively), and Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Metoprolol tartrate and Xywav.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Empliciti and Lomotil drug interaction - now
- Levaquin and Cimzia drug interaction - now
- Diflucan and Platelet Count Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Hydroxyurea drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Alocril and Osteolysis - 8 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Gastrovist drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Levocarnitine and Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Psychosexual Disorder - 11 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Jaw Fracture - 13 seconds ago
- Gemcitabine and Fondaparinux Sodium drug interaction - 16 seconds ago